Tourists and residents in Tel Aviv can play classic arcade games on a giant scale thanks to a 3,000-square-meter screen mounted on the City Hall building.
This budget gaming PC might cost only $500 to build, but it'll deliver excellent performance in any PC game you throw at it.
PC gaming went through a dark era in the mid-2000s. A decade on, Dead Rising's arrival on the PC is a nod to how much better we have it nowadays.
The new console boasts a faster processor and more powerful graphics at a $399 price tag.
If there's any consolation for living in Dallas in the summertime, it's QuakeCon. This year, with actual Quake!
A much-needed Just Cause 3 multiplayer mod is on the way after the game inexplicably launched without multiplayer support.
Zeppelins, trench clubs, capes, gas masks, and mustard gas. Battlefield is going back in time to "the true dawn of all-out warfare" this year.
The long arm of the Internet gets a bit more nimble as Steam introduces a section for recent reviews and a new 30-day aggregate score.
I guess this makes Infinite Warfare objectively one notch better than Star Wars Battlefront.
Acer is firing on all cylinders with its powerful new Predator gaming PCs, which can also provide the processing power for virtual reality headsets.
Didn't preorder Wolfenstein to get into the closed beta? Looks like you'll still get to try Doom's multiplayer before launch, for at least a weekend.
PlayStation 4 Remote Play heads to laptops, with more features than the Xbox version.
Quantum Break's PC port isn't perfect thanks to the Windows Store's inherent issues, but it runs (mostly) fine.
Dark Souls III committing to new consoles for this go-round makes it easily the best-looking game in the series.
Let this be a warning: Any Quantum Break reviews at the moment were conducted on the Xbox. The Windows Store-exclusive PC version is yet to be tested.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Yooka-Laylee preview: This cheerful platformer's like Banjo-Kazooie from a parallel universe
- Kingston's mammoth 2TB flash drives launch and immediately sell out
- The $10 Raspberry Pi Zero W brings Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to the minusule micro-PC
- Torment: Tides of Numenera review: The Planescape successor you've been waiting for
- DJI's rugged Matrice 200 series drones go where no drone has gone before
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPDesktop Support OfficerQLD
- TPMid-Level Java DeveloperNSW
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- CCSenior C++ .Net DeveloperWA
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTFinancial ERP Customer SME / Solution Consultant / System AccountantNSW
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- FTDigital Strategist - Global Consulting FirmACT
- FTGraduate Software EngineerNSW
- FTGraduate Software Developer - SASNSW
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTIt Security and process analystNSW
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCDevOps/Senior Sys Admin - eCommerce - Contract - Sydney Northern BeachesNSW
- CCSecurity Policy AnalystsACT
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- TPe-Learning Developer (Captivate 8)VIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - PeopleSoft HR/Payroll ProjectVIC
- FTLead PMONSW
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD