Tourists and residents in Tel Aviv can play classic arcade games on a giant scale thanks to a 3,000-square-meter screen mounted on the City Hall building.
This budget gaming PC might cost only $500 to build, but it'll deliver excellent performance in any PC game you throw at it.
PC gaming went through a dark era in the mid-2000s. A decade on, Dead Rising's arrival on the PC is a nod to how much better we have it nowadays.
The new console boasts a faster processor and more powerful graphics at a $399 price tag.
If there's any consolation for living in Dallas in the summertime, it's QuakeCon. This year, with actual Quake!
A much-needed Just Cause 3 multiplayer mod is on the way after the game inexplicably launched without multiplayer support.
Zeppelins, trench clubs, capes, gas masks, and mustard gas. Battlefield is going back in time to "the true dawn of all-out warfare" this year.
The long arm of the Internet gets a bit more nimble as Steam introduces a section for recent reviews and a new 30-day aggregate score.
I guess this makes Infinite Warfare objectively one notch better than Star Wars Battlefront.
Acer is firing on all cylinders with its powerful new Predator gaming PCs, which can also provide the processing power for virtual reality headsets.
Didn't preorder Wolfenstein to get into the closed beta? Looks like you'll still get to try Doom's multiplayer before launch, for at least a weekend.
PlayStation 4 Remote Play heads to laptops, with more features than the Xbox version.
Quantum Break's PC port isn't perfect thanks to the Windows Store's inherent issues, but it runs (mostly) fine.
Dark Souls III committing to new consoles for this go-round makes it easily the best-looking game in the series.
Let this be a warning: Any Quantum Break reviews at the moment were conducted on the Xbox. The Windows Store-exclusive PC version is yet to be tested.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- This week in games: Forza Horizon 3 gets Hot Wheels, Terry Crews gets a wild Old Spice PC
- Radeon owners rebel when AMD drivers stealth drop Quake Champions links on desktops
- Surface sales sag and Windows Phones fade, as Microsoft's hardware business takes a hit
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTProject Manager - Data MigrationNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTMobile Studio Manager/ Mobile UX Manager - GAME CHANGER!NSW
- FTSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- TPIntermediate Change ManagerQLD
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantACT
- FTSystems Engineer | Managed Services ExpVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - UX experience NeededNSW
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTPHP / WordPress DeveloperQLD
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsSA
- FTChange Management LeadNSW
- FTInformation Security ManagerACT
- FTProduct Manager - Machine To MachineVIC
- CCJava Developer IntegrationQLD
- FTSecurity ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksVIC
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- FTProject Manager (Cyber Security) - Permanent - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTOracle E-Business Technical ConsultantVIC