Many gamers will be no stranger to the name Larry Hyrb, better known as Major Nelson.
PAX - The Penny Arcade Expo - is back in Melbourne and it's huge. While still a gamer's festival there is also the promise of all kinds of new technology on show this year. Many industry people from Asia and America have flown in to show off the late...
Witness the intensity and skill of the ultimate Call of Duty: Black Ops III players at the Call of Duty World League Challenge Division ANZ presented by PlayStation 4, Crown Invitational.
Remedy's time-bending game/TV show hybrid is as intriguing as it is weird.
We recently got an exclusive chance to go hands-on with two hours of Obduction, Cyan's spiritual successor to Myst. The good news: It looks a lot prettier than last year.
I'm going to start this Black Ops III preview by saying something maybe a tad unconventional: I'm the guy who cares about Call of Duty's singleplayer campaigns. It's me. I'm the one. Activision builds out these six-hour blockbuster action circuses fo...
Alienware's answer to the question "can I use my laptop for all my gaming needs?" lies in a dedicated external box called a Graphics Amplifier, which can allow the new Alienware 13 laptop to tap into high-end desktop graphics cards.
We take a closer look at the Sony PlayStation 4 and its new DualShock 4 controller, just hours away from its official Australian debut.
We picked up our Xbox One review model this morning, and started with a very summery unboxing. Check out - let's be realistic here - the last time this brand-new console will ever see natural light.
A good mouse is critical to any hardcore PC gamer. Logitech has a good track record in the area, and when we first laid eyes on the G602 in a recent press release we couldn't wait to test it out. We'll have a review for you later this week. For now, ...
On Auckland's iconic Karangahape "K" Rd, there's an office building featuring walls of green and blue glass. Inside are rooms inspired by shipping containers. Several floors up, there's an office that houses an equally colourful game development comp...
I'm asking for it, I really am: I'm nearly finished with story mode in Arkham City, about to ascend the loftiest tower in the prison-city's center, preparing to do battle with forces I won't spoil here. I've been playing on the hardest difficulty set...
Kinect hacking is taking off at blinding speed. Microsoft's Kinect motion controller for XBox 360 is less than a month old, and it's been barely two weeks since Adafruit announced a winner in their Open Kinect competition. Since then, Microsoft has t...
For all the launch fanfare, it sounds like Call of Duty Black Ops may be suffering from Fallout New Vegas syndrome. Scan the PC version's official forums on Steam and instead of euphoric posts about the game's ballistic brilliance, you're confronted ...
Well, that was fast. Do-it-yourself electronics kit maker and hobby retailer Adafruit recently announced that a hacker had won the company's Open Kinect Bounty. Spain-based hacker Hector Martin Cantero, who is known online as "marcan," released a pro...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- A new Microsoft foldable device patent offers more grist for the Surface phone rumor mill
- Epson FastFoto FF-640 review: Quick, convenient photo scans don’t come cheap
- EZVIZ Husky review: This weatherproof camera gives you an eye on the outside of your home
- Reality check: How Windows 10's new privacy controls stack up
- Dash cam review: The Garmin Dash Cam 35 is a little bigger and better for the price
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCData Migration Lead - SAPNSW
- FTAutomation TesterVIC
- TPWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Front End Web DeveloperNSW
- FTFull Stack Web Developer - UI/UX - .NET or JAVANSW
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire DevelopersQLD
- TPAnsarada Data Room AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTBI Report DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Solutions SpecialistNSW
- FTInformation / Data Quality AnalystNSW
- FTJunior IT AdministratorNSW
- TPIT Procurement OfficerQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTFull Stack PHP DevelopersQLD
- TPJunior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Account ManagerACT
- CCWebMethod DeveloperNSW
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD