Witness the intensity and skill of the ultimate Call of Duty: Black Ops III players at the Call of Duty World League Challenge Division ANZ presented by PlayStation 4, Crown Invitational.
Remedy's time-bending game/TV show hybrid is as intriguing as it is weird.
We recently got an exclusive chance to go hands-on with two hours of Obduction, Cyan's spiritual successor to Myst. The good news: It looks a lot prettier than last year.
I'm going to start this Black Ops III preview by saying something maybe a tad unconventional: I'm the guy who cares about Call of Duty's singleplayer campaigns. It's me. I'm the one. Activision builds out these six-hour blockbuster action circuses fo...
Alienware's answer to the question "can I use my laptop for all my gaming needs?" lies in a dedicated external box called a Graphics Amplifier, which can allow the new Alienware 13 laptop to tap into high-end desktop graphics cards.
We take a closer look at the Sony PlayStation 4 and its new DualShock 4 controller, just hours away from its official Australian debut.
We picked up our Xbox One review model this morning, and started with a very summery unboxing. Check out - let's be realistic here - the last time this brand-new console will ever see natural light.
A good mouse is critical to any hardcore PC gamer. Logitech has a good track record in the area, and when we first laid eyes on the G602 in a recent press release we couldn't wait to test it out. We'll have a review for you later this week. For now, ...
On Auckland's iconic Karangahape "K" Rd, there's an office building featuring walls of green and blue glass. Inside are rooms inspired by shipping containers. Several floors up, there's an office that houses an equally colourful game development comp...
I'm asking for it, I really am: I'm nearly finished with story mode in Arkham City, about to ascend the loftiest tower in the prison-city's center, preparing to do battle with forces I won't spoil here. I've been playing on the hardest difficulty set...
Kinect hacking is taking off at blinding speed. Microsoft's Kinect motion controller for XBox 360 is less than a month old, and it's been barely two weeks since Adafruit announced a winner in their Open Kinect competition. Since then, Microsoft has t...
For all the launch fanfare, it sounds like Call of Duty Black Ops may be suffering from Fallout New Vegas syndrome. Scan the PC version's official forums on Steam and instead of euphoric posts about the game's ballistic brilliance, you're confronted ...
Well, that was fast. Do-it-yourself electronics kit maker and hobby retailer Adafruit recently announced that a hacker had won the company's Open Kinect Bounty. Spain-based hacker Hector Martin Cantero, who is known online as "marcan," released a pro...
Thank God Steve Jobs isn't on the Supreme Court.
That's two runs through Fable III in the can. I was naughty the first time through and nice the second, which basically means I traded flickering red body tattoos for a bunch of glimmering white ones. What do they mean? Who knows. They look like cool...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on: The MacBook Pro's innovative Touch Bar will grab you
- Microsoft's offering $650 for Apple MacBooks, to put toward a Surface device
- Apple just killed the 11-inch MacBook Air
- So Apple's new MacBook Pro has a headphone jack
- Allo 2.0 update brings app shortcuts, GIF keyboard support, and several new features
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportVIC
- FTSoftware / Web Development ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Java ProgrammerWA
- TPTraining ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCL1 Desktop Support - 3 days a weekNSW
- FTMULTIPLE PERM PROJECT MANAGERSACT
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCSolutions Architect (Data Warehouse/Application Integration) - Contract - SydneyNSW
- TPProject Manager - ApplicationsQLD
- CCApplication Senior Project ManagerACT
- FTMid to senior Java Software EngineerNSW
- FTSOE ArchitectNSW
- FTPeopleSoft Business Analyst x 2QLD
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCDefence Opportunities - Baseline, NV1 or NV2SA
- CCSenior C# .Net EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Process Analyst - Telco (Sydney CBD)NSW
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCIT Risk ManagerNSW