Dell’s massive Alienware 18 is more ‘portable desktop’ than laptop, but can it justify its massive price?
MSI GE620 review: An Intel Core i7-based laptop with NVIDIA graphics
Toshiba Satellite A660/07R (PSAW3A-07R00R) review: A 3D gaming notebook for early adopters
ASUS G51J review: An expensive 3D gaming notebook for early adopters
Dell XPS 17 (1710X) review: This notebook offers good performance for almost any task, including gaming
As PC makers expand their lines to include 3D laptops, analysts say these offerings are likely to interest mostly gamers, with broad adoption stymied by a dearth of content, hardware limitations and hefty prices.
Asus has released two new notebooks powered by Intel’s Core i7 processor. The G60J and M60J models both feature a 16-inch high definition display
If you don’t like the overbearing style and blistering red colour of the 17in Toshiba Qosmio X300/01N, then it’s probably not for you. If you don’t have a spare $6000, then it’s definitely not for you!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) review: Raising the bar
- 2 Xiaomi Mi4 review: Xiaomi's best yet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review: Lightly flawed, Undeniably special
- 4 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- US targets mobile operator for deceptive data promises
- Samsung Gear VR to be trialled on Qantas flights
- Boosted by iPhone 6 sales, Apple ties with Samsung for top smartphone rank
- New Chrome extension spots unencrypted tracking
- Silk Road dealer found a hungry market for mail order drugs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.