So you’ve found your way into the addictive netherworld of Plants vs Zombies but a few of the undead are playing for keeps and you’re wondering how to stay alive until morning. Here are some tips and tricks on how to win at Plants vs Zombies, and ho...
Reader Keith wants to squeeze some extra life from his old PlayStation and PlayStation 2 systems, noting that many of his games "don't have comparable versions for PCs." His desktop has a Hauppauge TV tuner card, so he wants to know if he can connect...
After 13 years in development, Duke Nukem Forever is finally coming to consoles and PCs in 2011. What better way to celebrate than by playing through Duke Nukem 3D? You won't be able to just pick up and play a game from 1996, though--here's how to us...
The Android OS: It's on your phone (and maybe even your tablet PC), and it lets you run thousands and thousands of apps -- including games. But which phones are ideal for gaming? What kind of specs do you need to play the latest and greatest? Can you...
The folks at the Open Camera Controller (OCC), a system that uses an older Nintendo DS handheld to provide more options to photographers seeking to get the most out of their DSLR cameras.
Mario can't rescue the princess without his Fire Flower. Mega Man can't beat Dr. Wily without his Mega Buster.
Learn more about the Wii's most confusing feature -- playing online with Friend Codes!
The Xbox 360 is no slouch in the media hub department. Here's how to take full advantage of every media function!
Tap the power of Flash’s ActionScript capabilities to build a simple game with animated characters.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 3 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Windows 10 Creators Update: The 5 biggest changes
- Missing pieces: What Microsoft failed to deliver in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Here's proof that Ryzen can benefit from optimized game code
- LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- Sleek new Galaxy S8 phones feature facial recognition, Bixby intelligent agent
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTAEM Architect - Blue Chip organisationNSW
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- FTSenior Automation Test AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD
- TPTechnical ArchitectVIC
- FTCCTV Sales & SupportNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst- Systems & Network -Telco backgroundNSW
- FTICT ManagerNSW
- FTFull Stack Web DeveloperNSW
- FTArcFM/Gis Lead DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - HealthQLD
- CCSenior Full Stack Web Developer - Port MacquarieNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager Office 365 ImplementationVIC
- TPSalesforce Functional AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Reports EditorQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTField Deployment EngineerNSW
- CCSolution ManagerSA
- CCIT Business Analyst - UX DesignNSW
- FTC# / ASP.NET DeveloperSA
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorWA
- FTNational Records and Information Services Manager - EL2ACT
- FTSenior IOS DeveloperNSW
- CCPerformance AnalystQLD