Back to the Future: It's About Time begins in 1986, when Doc's disappearance from the "present" is starting to have repercussions throughout Hill Valley
In Lost in Shadow you play as the shadow of a boy, cut apart from his body and thrown from the top of a tower to the ground below
Because of the drab trappings of a medical facility, the items found in Case West are a far cry from the insane zombie-slaying fare found in each of the previous games
Raskulls review: Having crash-landed their ship on the Raskulls' home planet, Captain J. Turncoat and his gang of evil Pirats set off in search of a new power source
LittleBigPlanet 2 review: While all old LittleBigPlanet objects and the majority of user-created levels will function in the sequel, some fresh tools unlock all sorts of new potential
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam review: a compact return to the series' roots
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn features a detailed world full of interesting characters and factions
Kung-Fu Live on PS3 might just get some gamers back in shape...
Pinball FX 2: Marvel Pinball on XBox 360 features some of the comic book titan's biggest and best known franchises
Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom: Good musical score, inventive puzzles, interesting story, budget price
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm review: Prepare for the latest WoW expansion to suck you in
Epic Mickey for Nintendo Wii has creative side-scrolling sequences but the gameplay is alternately boring and frustrating
Parrot's AR.Drone is an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) that uses Wi-Fi technology to connect to an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
Tron: Evolution review: It's not as daft as it looks
Splatterhouse review: Namco's retro beat 'em up has been given a fresh lick of paint
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
- Pokémon Go craze shows Apple an augmented reality future
- Samsung’s massive 15TB SSD can be yours -- for about $10K
- Warning: The new Marvel: Ultimate Alliance PC ports are a disastrous mess
- After delays, Lenovo finally ships its first OLED laptop
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCSenior Back-end .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst with Product Management experienceVIC
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- CCCrystal reports expertACT
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS