Dragon Age 2 review: A mature, challenging, modern RPG
Warriors: Legends of Troy review: Bloodthirsty, visceral action
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is going to be one of the hottest games of 2011
Crysis 2 review: This sequel picks up after the events of the original game, dropping you in the middle of a near-future NYC
It's the best title in the series, but the lack of creativity is a shame
Dragon Age II review: Dragon Age II's direction is going to make old-school RPG fans likely ask why BioWare is courting the masses of console players instead of them
Killzone 3 review: The story of a PS3 exclusive that tries hard, but can’t stand out.
Dead Space 2 review: Multiplayer and gameplay tweaks should please new players and Dead Space veterans alike
In Bulletstorm players take the role of Grayson "Gray" Hunt, a double-crossed space pirate out for revenge against his former commanding officer
Fight Night Champion is the most polished and playable boxing simulation ever released,
Nintendo's latest handheld will launch in Australia on March 31 for $350
Dead Space 2 review: The fact that Visceral has boldly ignored the fan fervor and pulled the franchise forward in a logical and thrilling direction is commendable
Prinny 2 review: definitely isn't the worst game you'll ever play. That being said, it may very well be the hardest.
Although it was overshadowed by contemporary Nintendo and Sega consoles of the day, the TurboGrafx-16 nevertheless carved out a small place for itself in the hearts of hardcore gaming eclectics. Now it's back in emulated form on iOS. Can the TG-16 still deliver fun two decades later?
FIFA 11 on the iPad maintains the franchise's feel very well through its slightly strategic, and steadily paced action
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The SteelSeries Qck Prism is the first dual-sided RGB mousepad
- Nvidia's offering three free VR games if you buy a GTX 10 Series card and an Oculus Rift + Touch
- Call of Duty: WWII returns the series to Normandy and Germany on November 3
- Don't install the Windows 10 Creators Update on your own, Microsoft advises
- Scanner Sombre review: A weird and unsettling glimpse into darkness
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTPMO CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior Process Specialist | ProcurementVIC
- FTSAP Solution ArchitectsACT
- CCServer SOE EngineerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerACT
- FTBI and Report DeveloperQLD
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsSA
- FTSenior Information Security SpecialistQLD
- CCEnd User Services ArchitectNSW
- FTData Entry Administrator - TelecommunicationsNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager | DETQLD
- TPBI & Report Developer (SQL Developer)QLD
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- CCBusiness Implementation Manager - Wealth AdviceNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystQLD
- FTProduct Manager - IoTNSW
- CCService Delivery Analyst - Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSenior MS Server Administrator with HyperVNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - WintelQLD
- FTBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTTesting and Quality Assurance AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerQLD