Because most gamers aren't familiar with the Divine Comedy, Dante's devs were free to safely take creative liberties but that doesn't absolve them of the burden of crafting a coherent narrative where your actions actually matter
As the first new "Versus" title to be released in a decade, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom has quite a legacy to live up to
There is some mindless, bullet-whizzing fun and a few neat set pieces in Army of Two: The 40th Day
In Sands of Destruction, the medieval world is ruled by an anthropomorphic race of animals called "Ferals" who subjugate human beings as slaves
No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle proudly continues the absurd, action-packed traditions set by the original
GTA: Chinatown Wars is great value for money and without doubt one of the best games available for the iPhone.
Based on the Mamoru Oshii's animated film of the same name, Innocent Aces is a prequel of sorts
BioWare CEO Dr. Ray Muzyka and the game's executive producer Casey Hudson have repeatedly asserted that this is the trilogy's "dark second chapter"
Dark Void's development team includes some of the same talented folks who birthed the Crimson Skies series
If there's one area where Divinity 2 truly succeeds, it's in your ability to transform into a dragon
An all-around decent experience but there's nothing exceptionally special about Army of Two: The 40th Day
Gaming guru Hideki Kamiya bursts onto next-gen consoles with his latest masterpiece
What makes Mad Moxxie more than just a mindless experience is the way the demented host starts toying with the playing field after the first round
God of War meets... er, God of War
Released a little over a year ago in Japan, Clash of Ninja 3 shifts the original Clash of Ninja's focus to Naruto's sequel series, Naruto Shippuden
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Leaked Windows 10 build shows Microsoft filling a major content hole: Ebooks
- PCWorld's January Digital Edition: How AMD's Ryzen chip could change everything
- Twitter's Vine dies today, so download your videos pronto
- Nvidia's new Shield TV launches with HDR support, and connected home smarts on deck
- Why Linux users should worry about malware and what they can do about it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- CCService ManagerACT
- TPTechnical Solutions Architect-Dynamics CRMVIC
- CCTechnical WriterQLD
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- FTBusiness Solutions SpecialistNSW
- TPDeployment Support EngineerVIC
- CCBusiness/Process AnalystQLD
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst-DevOpsNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTChange ManagerACT
- CCDevOps Lead - Agile/AWSVIC
- FTIT Procurement AdvisorQLD
- TPSenior Test Analyst - TAFEQLD
- TPProject Manager - EnterpriseACT
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementVIC
- FTRegional Sales Manager - Telco/ICT - Employer of choiceQLD
- CCSoftware DeveloperNSW