In Sands of Destruction, the medieval world is ruled by an anthropomorphic race of animals called "Ferals" who subjugate human beings as slaves
No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle proudly continues the absurd, action-packed traditions set by the original
GTA: Chinatown Wars is great value for money and without doubt one of the best games available for the iPhone.
Based on the Mamoru Oshii's animated film of the same name, Innocent Aces is a prequel of sorts
BioWare CEO Dr. Ray Muzyka and the game's executive producer Casey Hudson have repeatedly asserted that this is the trilogy's "dark second chapter"
Dark Void's development team includes some of the same talented folks who birthed the Crimson Skies series
If there's one area where Divinity 2 truly succeeds, it's in your ability to transform into a dragon
An all-around decent experience but there's nothing exceptionally special about Army of Two: The 40th Day
Gaming guru Hideki Kamiya bursts onto next-gen consoles with his latest masterpiece
What makes Mad Moxxie more than just a mindless experience is the way the demented host starts toying with the playing field after the first round
God of War meets... er, God of War
Released a little over a year ago in Japan, Clash of Ninja 3 shifts the original Clash of Ninja's focus to Naruto's sequel series, Naruto Shippuden
Crystal Bearers is slick and polished but it somehow comes off feeling like a half-finished product
This expansion fails to properly categorise the band's achievements, making it nothing more than a glorified track pack
While it's a bit unusual for a protagonist to be killed before the final episode of a series, when it comes to Tales of Monkey Island you should expect the unexpected
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
- Samsung isn't giving up on Android Wear, it's just not making any new Android Wear watches
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTDevOps SpecialistVIC
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCScrum MasterACT
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- CCSr Service ManagementACT
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst, SuperannuationNSW
- FTProject Manager - Web ContentVIC
- CCIT Systems AnalystACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- CCiOS Developer x 2NSW
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- CCSnr Technology Analyst Disaster RecoveryVIC
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCSoftware DevelopersACT
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer (IBM/Oracle/SQL) 160524/STSE/vmtAsia