First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Seven years after launch, the PlayStation gets its killer app
Codemasters’ second serving of motorsports is as good as the first one
Insomniac plays it safe with its first multiplatform, team-based shooter
The latest adventure starring EA’s two-man army offers a significantly different gaming experience
An open-world exploration game in which Sly and his team travel through time to distant lands
Try not to crash in this racing game, because you won't be able to race while your car is getting fixed
Temple Run 2 is a running game that has you swiping to keep away from a killer monkey while avoiding obstacles
It may not be as fluid as the console version, but FIFA 13 for iOS is a great mobile option for soccer nuts
i-Helicopter review: A remote control helicopter that works with your iPhone or Android phone
LA Noire review: Approach this game as an interactive movie, not as an open world
Socom: Special Forces review: Socom 4 (Socom: US Navy SEALs in some regions) is a tactical shooter
Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (Nintendo 3DS) review: This game does not do enough to rescue itself from its weak source material
The Sims 3 on 3DS review: This title offers a voyeuristic window into the life of a virtual person
Portal 2 (PlayStation 3) review: This title proves that games can indeed be art.
Yakuza 4 review: An immersive sandbox.
Latest News Articles
- Bing for schools out of pilot stage, promises ad-free search
- NSA spying revelations have tired out China's Huawei
- Brazil's senate passes Internet legislation ahead of NETmundial conference
- Aldi to sell Medion Android tab for sub-$200
- US to vote on sharp increase in broadband subsidies
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 LCD vs plasma vs LED TVs buying guide
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $1449 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »