G4TV found an article on Critical Gamer teasing its upcoming interview with Media Molecule's Martin Lynagh by including some choice quotes about the possibility (or lack thereof) of a LittleBigPlanet 2. Most notably, Lynagh believes that a sequel wou...
If you want to be a CEO but not have any of the real responsibilities of one, you could try to play a new online game being offered by Cisco. The company this week posted myPlanNet, a computer game that lets anyone be a broadband executive making net...
As more Epic Mickey details surface, developer Warren Spector has openly discussed his plans for a sequel and his hopes that Disney will back development on the pair of titles Junction Point was working on before they were acquired in 2007.
With their work on two of Sony's most prized franchises--Ratchet & Clank and Resistance--Insomniac has made a name for developing well-received, good-looking games. The company has reached that end in two very different ways, creating bright environm...
In a decision that will surprise no-one, Nokia has announced the end of its beleaguered N-Gage gaming service, which will close its doors at the end of next year.
Nintendo is planning to launch a new version of its DSi handheld gaming device with a larger screen possibly before the end of this year, The Nikkei business daily reported on Tuesday.
The very first Need for Speed game was released in 1994 for the 3DO game console and completely changed gamers' expectations for racing games thanks to its impressive visuals and licensed cars. Since then, there have been a further 14 iterations of t...
Earlier this week, Infinity Ward and Activision incurred the wrath of tens of thousands of gamer.
The Rudd Government’s proposed internet filtering system could have a big effect on online gaming in Australia. During a Senate estimates hearing in Canberra yesterday, Senator Stephen Conroy, Minister for Broadband, Communications and the Digital Ec...
With some considerable fanfare, Electronic Arts and Harmonix released the latest version of Rock Band (iTunes link) today -- it's now a US$9.99 iPhone app with in-game song purchasing enabled.
Rockstar has been slowly revealing details about how the PSP version of Chinatown Wars will differ from its Nintendo DS (and ultimately iPhone) counterparts on its official website.
Getting in shape may be on the verge of becoming more attractive in the US than running over prostitutes with 4 doors, low riders, vans, and sports cars, quips IGN.
Nintendo next-gen DS video games handheld may sport an Nvidia Tegra chip.
Sega recently dropped a press release announcing the latest addition toSonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing.
You'll find new information about the biggest games in the strangest places these days.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 2 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
- 3 Samsung SUHD smart TV (JS9500) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge review: Return to Glory
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S6 (32GB) review: Simply, the best Samsung Galaxy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- The NSA reportedly tried -- but failed -- to use a Stuxnet variant against North Korea
- Google to Cardboard developers: Keep it short and simple, and watch out for nausea
- Italy's architectural elite moves to rub out crowdsourcing design site
- Silk Road mastermind Ulbricht sentenced
- Google bets that smart fabrics, gesture interfaces will replace fiddling on a tiny wearable touchscreen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Digital B2B Sales Manager | Household BrandNSW
- FTDigital Marketing Executive | GamingNSW
- FTSMB Direct Sales Account Executive | Largest Global Online MarketplaceNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSENIOR FORMS ANALYST (13767)QLD
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW