Enigmatic countdowns on the official Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age: Origins sites have BioWare diehards engaged in wild speculation. Even more DLC? Yet another retail expansion? Your guess is as good as ours.
Nintendo's upcoming revision to its DS handheld will have screens no larger than those in the DSi XL and feature a force-feedback system that vibrates at certain points during games, according to a report in Wednesday's Nikkei newspaper.
Nintendo is planning to launch a new version of its handheld DS gaming device on which users can get the illusion of 3D without using special glasses, it said Tuesday.
In an action that's sure to rile up the "video games lead to violence" activists, a match of the popular first-person shooter Counter Strike at an internet cafe in China almost lead to a deadly attack. After a player had been discovered as a cheater,...
Your brain has a lot to communicate, but when you're working on a computer or playing a game, all of those thoughts gets distilled into a keyboard or gamepad interface that can be limiting to say the least.
Troubled home life? Blame the internet if you're using it to do work, view pornography, gamble, and of course, play computer games.
BioShock 2's first premium downloadable content pack--The Sinclair Solutions Test Pack--released yesterday.
Nintendo has unveiled a sequel to its 2009 sleeper hit Scribblenauts, set to be on the shelves this November.
Gamers and sports fans unite! Sydney’s Royal Easter show will launch one of 10 worldwide qualifying events for the 2010 Interactive FIFA World Cup.
Mana Bar, Australia's first licensed video game venue, is opening its doors on Saturday, 20 March in Brisbane's Fortitude Valley.
Book publisher Random House announced a new deal today that will change the way we think about video game adaptations. Stardock's original PC strategy game, Elemental: War of Magic, leads off with a book called Elemental: Destiny's Embers this summer...
A 17-year-old honors student from Pennsylvania admitted to crashing Sony's PlayStation site after being banned for cheating in SOCOM U.S. Navy Seals. He brought down the site for 11 days in November 2008 by infecting it with a virus.
In between established titles and expansion packs, there have been 18 Command & Conquer games released over the last 15 years. Unless you're a real-time strategy fanatic, it's doubtful that you've been able to experience the entire breadth of gam...
From 11 March, Australian gamers will be able to get their hands on the latest guise of the Nintendo Wii. Imaginatively dubbed Black Wii, the new version of the popular console is finished in a sleek black colour -- much like the PlayStation 3 and Xb...
The Attorney-General's Department has received a flood of submissions from supporters of the introduction of [[artnid: 329754| R18+ classification for computer and video games in Australia | R18+ classification for video games finally coming to Austr...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys Max-Stream AC1900+ WiFi Range Extender RE7000 review
- Many hospitals transmit your health records unencrypted
- EFF condemns Windows 10 data collection
- Facebook renews search for elusive younger users with Lifestage
- Blame it on your brain: Researchers discover why we ignore PC security warnings
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCDelivery Manager - Change & RleaseACT
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW