Interactive entertainment media industry analyst Wanda Meloni is joining the 2009 financial weigh-in party. In her breakdown of the ups and downs of the year, she sheds some light on just how expensive it is to make games.
The open beta of Star Trek Online begins today and runs through January 26th, a week before the February 2nd launch date.
Game Jam events are held by various companies across the country every year, but January 2010 marks the first time language software company Rosetta Stone joins the fray.
Previously, there'd been talk of a Metal Gear Solid movie going through the Hollywood pipes. Film producer Mike De Luca -- whose credits include Wag the Dog and Ghost Rider -- spoke to Collider.com in March of 2008 about the potential for the project...
Back when Project Natal was announced at E3 2009, the product's fact sheet proclaimed that it would include a "custom processor running proprietary software."
Palm opened up its WebOS developer program to the public on Thursday, saying it expects to see a flood of new applications developed for the mobile OS.
You may have though that Duke Nukem Forever died its final death with the closure of 3D Realms, but the voice of Duke is hinting that the game may still be alive.
Microsoft's CES press conference is a few hours away, but the company's biggest gaming announcement may have already leaked, as a prematurely released video confirms the Xbox 360 Game Room.
The Xbox 360 topped Nielsen's top US game consoles ranked by usage minutes (23.1%), polling slightly ahead of Sony's PS2 (20.4%) and the Nintendo Wii (19.0%). No, that's not a typo. I meant to write PlayStation 2. Sony's PS3? Not on the fact sheet, w...
Capcom has released a new video for Super Street Fighter IV at GameTrailers. In addition to new characters Cody, Guy, Adon, and Dee Jay, the clip shows how the new game will keep the old characters fresh--by adding a third costume and second ultra co...
China's General Administration of Press and Publication (GAPP) and the Ministry of Culture (MOC) plan to reach a decision regarding NetEase -- China's online game operator that runs World of Warcraft -- "very soon" Reuters reports. NetEase had its fi...
For those of you who may not know, golf star Tiger Woods has been caught up in a scandal after a bizarre November 27, 2009 car accident revealed a string of mistresses. Several sponsors dropped Woods within weeks of the incident, however, EA Sports s...
Gear up your Grey Wardens, Dragon Age buffs, because Bioware's dubbed and dated its first official expansion pack, Awakenings, shipping worldwide for Xbox 360, PS3, and Windows March 16, 2010. Armchair conquistadors rejoice, because the expansion add...
Don't pay much attention to indie games? You ought to, if you're serious about groundbreaking gaming, and here's just the thing to pique your interest: The Independent Games Festival just laid out their main competition finalists for the twelfth annu...
Mark Rein showed off a playable Unreal Tournament level running on an iPod Touch to the guys at AnandTech last week as an example of Epic Games' commitment to graphical innovation.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Galaxy Note 6 rumors hint at IR autofocus, USB-C connectivity, new Snapdragon SoC
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare goes full sci-fi with space-based gunfights
- LG shows off a smartphone display panel with integrated fingerprint reader
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW