A patch to the Star Trek Online beta adds a lot of new things and fixes a ton of gameplay issues -- but the big ticket item is an added voice over from Leonard Nimoy, the original Spock. Players are treated to the sound of Spock via an audio journal ...
It seems Ubisoft's not finished with Ezio, the mellow sand-flinging, pole-sweeping, back-stabbing protagonist of Assassin's Creed 2. Surprising everyone, the publisher says we'll see him again in an unanticipated followup release, due out in fiscal 2...
A recent study performed at the Indiana University School of Medicine suggests that playing games on a regular basis may be a more enjoyable and approachable form of physical therapy for cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis and stroke victims.
I Am Alive made quite an impression when it debuted at E3 2008--you know, back when we had to play demos at an airport hangar--but the title has been almost invisible since then.
Another gamer is in police custody after a 23-year-old World of Warcraft player was arrested in Clearwater, FL this week on charges of defrauding customers who purchased his World of Warcraft characters online.
Namco Bandai announced today that Tekken 6 is getting an update next week that will enable online co-op play and tweak wooden fighting dummy character Mokujin's AI.
Interactive entertainment media industry analyst Wanda Meloni is joining the 2009 financial weigh-in party. In her breakdown of the ups and downs of the year, she sheds some light on just how expensive it is to make games.
The open beta of Star Trek Online begins today and runs through January 26th, a week before the February 2nd launch date.
Game Jam events are held by various companies across the country every year, but January 2010 marks the first time language software company Rosetta Stone joins the fray.
Previously, there'd been talk of a Metal Gear Solid movie going through the Hollywood pipes. Film producer Mike De Luca -- whose credits include Wag the Dog and Ghost Rider -- spoke to Collider.com in March of 2008 about the potential for the project...
Back when Project Natal was announced at E3 2009, the product's fact sheet proclaimed that it would include a "custom processor running proprietary software."
Palm opened up its WebOS developer program to the public on Thursday, saying it expects to see a flood of new applications developed for the mobile OS.
You may have though that Duke Nukem Forever died its final death with the closure of 3D Realms, but the voice of Duke is hinting that the game may still be alive.
Microsoft's CES press conference is a few hours away, but the company's biggest gaming announcement may have already leaked, as a prematurely released video confirms the Xbox 360 Game Room.
The Xbox 360 topped Nielsen's top US game consoles ranked by usage minutes (23.1%), polling slightly ahead of Sony's PS2 (20.4%) and the Nintendo Wii (19.0%). No, that's not a typo. I meant to write PlayStation 2. Sony's PS3? Not on the fact sheet, w...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
- Samsung isn't giving up on Android Wear, it's just not making any new Android Wear watches
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
- What developers want from iOS 10
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- CCProject Manager - Healthcare DomainSA
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 1610524/CCO/vmtAsia
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- CCSenior Program DirectorNSW
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- CCSr. Windows Server Administrator- Financial Institution BckgNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCApplication DevelopersQLD
- CCApplication Packaging ExpertVIC
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork Technical ConsultantSA
- CCProject/ Change ManagerQLD
- CCSecurity Consultant - Telecommunications and NetworksSA
- CCTechnical Digital Producer / Requirements EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCLMS Administrator and e- Learning Development Project OfficerSA
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- FTSoftware DeveloperSA