At the company's World Wide Developers Conference held earlier today, Apple announced the iPhone 4, the latest generation in it's popular cell phone line due on June 24. New improvements include improved motion-sensing, the ability to show four times...
Gaming news is trickling out of Apple's annual tech conference, WWDC 2010, and the hot item of the hour is FarmVille for your iPhone. That's right -- you can now harvest your virtual crops and visit your friends' farms literally all the time.
The upcoming two-film finale to the Harry Potter saga will have two video game adaptations, and to represent the change in tone for the movies, the video game versions of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will feature more action and a darker tone...
2K Sports announced Michael Jordan as NBA 2K11's cover athlete today in an interview with CNBC. The NBA Hall of Famer will be the first player to grace the cover of a game in the yearly series after retirement when the game releases on as-of-yet unsp...
Gamers will dress as zombies to raise awareness about the lack of an R18+ rating for video games in Australia
What do Thomas Dolby, Chick Corea, Ben Folds, Howard Jones, Herbie Hancock, Lady Gaga, Todd Rundgren, and you have in common? They all play (or will, if this rumorturns out to be true) a funky shoulder-strapped plastic black-and-white keyed hybrid ke...
While D3 Publishing is currently working on bringing the next chapter of the Puzzle Quest franchise to the Xbox 360 and Nintendo DS, Namco Networks will deliver the game to PCs as well as Apple's portable iPhone and iPad platforms.
Worldwide mobile game sales are forecast to pass USD$5.6 billion in 2010, according to research firm Gartner, which would represent a 19 per cent increase from 2009 revenue figures of $4.7 billion.
Gameloft is one of the foremost mobile phone video games companies, so it should come as no surprise that the publisher is figuring out new ways of putting its games onto phones.
The upcoming FIFA World Cup is expected to raise the profile of Africa's game developers, as more companies invest in gaming platforms and more people go online to play.
Online games, music services and parts of other Web sites in China were shut down on Wednesday for a day of mourning mandated by the government after a deadly earthquake last week.
XCOM is back, but not how you remember it. The classic sci-fi tactical strategy game, originally released by Microprose and Mythos Games, has been re-imagined as a first person shooter by 2K Marin.
Ubisoft's Splinter Cell Conviction launched on Monday to high reviews and a frozen second level, the latter of which was quickly remedied. For folks who may not have been so high on the game in general, Ubisoft is looking to sweeten the deal by givin...
Jane Austen zombie mash-up and New York Times bestseller Pride and Prejudice and Zombies is coming to the App Store in the form of an iPhone/iPod Touch game. Developer Freeverse is short on details, but the screen shots speak volumes.
The iPad is just a week away, and game developers are starting to reveal what their titles will look like on the device. It's already clear that we'll be seeing a lot more detail in games, and hopefully more in-depth experiences to match.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- Laptops are about to get a whole lot faster
- After bias furor, Facebook replaces people with algorithms
- Ford, MIT use Bostonians’ cellphone location data for traffic planning
- Google Wallet will now automatically send money transfers straight to your bank account
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBig Data SpecialistNSW
- CCFunctional & System Integration Test AnalystACT
- CCProject Manager - open source softwareACT
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCDesktop Support (Contract Renewable)Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- FTData ScientistNSW
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- CCAutomation Test Engineer with Baseline clearance (or higher)VIC
- CCDeployment CoordinatorNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCOperational Applications Support AnalystNSW