The Attorney-General's Department has received a flood of submissions from supporters of the introduction of [[artnid: 329754| R18+ classification for computer and video games in Australia | R18+ classification for video games finally coming to Austr...
Several developers with adult-themed apps or games on the App Store recently received a letter from Apple telling them that their previously-approved game is gone from the App Store.
A quarter of web users play games on social networks, such as Facebook, on a regular basis, says PopCap.
Before Midway went bankrupt last year, there were plans to make a third Mortal Kombat movie in the works with production company Threshold Entertainment. Warner Bros. picked up the rights to the franchise after Midway went under and now Threshold is ...
In an interview with the LA Times posted Valentine's Day, Jimi Hendrix's stepsister detailed a new deal with Sony Music to distribute the rocker's music "through every type of media," including a new edition of Rock Band that Janie Hendrix says shoul...
It took a tweet from fellow PC World'er Jason Cross to tear me away from my copy of Final Fantasy XIII, but tear me away it did, because Blizzard's StarCraft II beta has launched.
The Windows version of BioShock 2 doesn't support gamepads, and while that's been public knowledge for months, it's apparently causing a stir on the game's official message boards.
How'd they pull it off, that's what I hope I'm saying once I've wrapped my fingers around Capcom's surprise iPhone port of popular arcade-style brawler Street Fighter IV. That's right, Street Fighter IV. Not another Resident Evil, or Mega Man 3, or A...
At the company's Mobile World Congress press conference, Microsoft unveiled the many features Windows 7 will be bringing to mobile phones in the coming months. Along with music, video, and Microsoft Office features, a new mobile gaming service was re...
According to Business Insider's Chart of the Day feature, Microsoft doesn't get much, if any, operating profit from Xbox 360 or Xbox Live.
Over the years, many video games have had cool titles. Off the top of our head, some examples include Skate or Die!, Carmageddon (do you see what they did there?), Midnight Resistance and Punky Skunk. But none of these come close to what the Grimoire...
The upcoming first person shooter Metro 2033 will hit Australian shores 18 March, THQ announced today. The game will be released 48 hours after its US launch and is available on PC and Xbox 360.
Who among us hasn't played Tetris?
A patch to the Star Trek Online beta adds a lot of new things and fixes a ton of gameplay issues -- but the big ticket item is an added voice over from Leonard Nimoy, the original Spock. Players are treated to the sound of Spock via an audio journal ...
It seems Ubisoft's not finished with Ezio, the mellow sand-flinging, pole-sweeping, back-stabbing protagonist of Assassin's Creed 2. Surprising everyone, the publisher says we'll see him again in an unanticipated followup release, due out in fiscal 2...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- PTService Desk OperatorSA
- CCIBM InfoSphere ConsultantACT
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- FTSenior Portfolio Manager - IT ProjectsNSW
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- FTDatabase AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Network EngineersACT
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- FTChange LeadNSW
- CCProject ManagerSA
- FTBusiness Analyst - Superannuation FundVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital -PenrithNSW
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCCisco Program Manager - Data Centre/Security ImplementationNSW
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC