According to Business Insider's Chart of the Day feature, Microsoft doesn't get much, if any, operating profit from Xbox 360 or Xbox Live.
Over the years, many video games have had cool titles. Off the top of our head, some examples include Skate or Die!, Carmageddon (do you see what they did there?), Midnight Resistance and Punky Skunk. But none of these come close to what the Grimoire...
The upcoming first person shooter Metro 2033 will hit Australian shores 18 March, THQ announced today. The game will be released 48 hours after its US launch and is available on PC and Xbox 360.
Who among us hasn't played Tetris?
A patch to the Star Trek Online beta adds a lot of new things and fixes a ton of gameplay issues -- but the big ticket item is an added voice over from Leonard Nimoy, the original Spock. Players are treated to the sound of Spock via an audio journal ...
It seems Ubisoft's not finished with Ezio, the mellow sand-flinging, pole-sweeping, back-stabbing protagonist of Assassin's Creed 2. Surprising everyone, the publisher says we'll see him again in an unanticipated followup release, due out in fiscal 2...
A recent study performed at the Indiana University School of Medicine suggests that playing games on a regular basis may be a more enjoyable and approachable form of physical therapy for cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis and stroke victims.
I Am Alive made quite an impression when it debuted at E3 2008--you know, back when we had to play demos at an airport hangar--but the title has been almost invisible since then.
Another gamer is in police custody after a 23-year-old World of Warcraft player was arrested in Clearwater, FL this week on charges of defrauding customers who purchased his World of Warcraft characters online.
Namco Bandai announced today that Tekken 6 is getting an update next week that will enable online co-op play and tweak wooden fighting dummy character Mokujin's AI.
Interactive entertainment media industry analyst Wanda Meloni is joining the 2009 financial weigh-in party. In her breakdown of the ups and downs of the year, she sheds some light on just how expensive it is to make games.
The open beta of Star Trek Online begins today and runs through January 26th, a week before the February 2nd launch date.
Game Jam events are held by various companies across the country every year, but January 2010 marks the first time language software company Rosetta Stone joins the fray.
Previously, there'd been talk of a Metal Gear Solid movie going through the Hollywood pipes. Film producer Mike De Luca -- whose credits include Wag the Dog and Ghost Rider -- spoke to Collider.com in March of 2008 about the potential for the project...
Back when Project Natal was announced at E3 2009, the product's fact sheet proclaimed that it would include a "custom processor running proprietary software."
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Car and pedestrian collision? There'll soon be an app for that
- Windows 10 adds full support for Canadian French, Mexican Spanish
- To see benefits, heath wearables must keep people engaged
- Someday your phone may stop an oncoming car
- NSA will lose access to 'historical' phone surveillence data Nov. 29
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW