Blizzard announced it would rescind a prior announcement last Friday, allaying hordes of angry gamers, but the aftershocks are still rumbling several days later.
Whether gutsy, forward-thinking, or just plain scatterbrained, Blizzard's plans to force you to use your real name when posting to the company's official forums have been shelved just three days after the company announced them.
Rockstar Games today announced a cavalcade of new DLC for the Western adventure game Red Dead Redemption. Along with the typical assortment of new maps and character models is the intriguingly named Undead Nightmare Pack.
Forcing anonymous gamers to de-cloak (well, sort of) Blizzard says it'll soon require them to use their real names when they log on to the company's official message boards.
How much is Xbox Live really worth? All it took was a little back of the envelope figuring for Bloomberg to come up with $1 billion in annual revenue for Microsoft's fiscal year, ending June 30.
With over 300 downloadable games in Microsoft's Xbox Live Arcade, many games aren't getting the promotion they deserve. The dashboard architects are hoping to fix that by redesigning the service in an effort they call 'Destination Arcade.'
Microsoft just flipped its bevel-edged, cream-colored Xbox 360 to piano black, and now Sony's shifting its matte-sable slimline PS3 into the ivory zone.
THQ Australia today confirmed that Capcom's hotly anticipated zombie game, Dead Rising 2, will be released in Australia completely uncut. The game is set for release on 30 September.
The slightly-delayed May 2010 sales figures have finally landed, and as expected, Red Dead Redemption took the top sales slot, with the debuts of Mario Galaxy 2 and the second yearly iteration of THQs UFC franchise landing slightly below.
Square Enix has announced Lord of Arcana, an action-role playing game in which players can team up with three of their friends wirelessly to defeat giant creatures and seek out a legendary treasure.
The beloved 1991 puzzle game could've been an iPhone port if Sony Computer Entertainment hadn't served developer Mobile 1UP with a cease and desist letter. That's another argument against posting videos of your work on YouTube before it's in the App ...
Video game manufacturer Blizzard Entertainment is facing a wave of dissent from Australian gamers furious about the company's decision to lock Australians into only being able to play multiplayer games of its upcoming StarCraft II title against playe...
Sony released an update to its PlayStation 3 on Tuesday that brings several new features and launches the PlayStation's first subscription gaming service.
Sony's monolithic cell-powered console is getting a new software update via firmware that's planning to bring some significant additions and tweaks to the Playstation 3 user experience--namely, the addition of the subscription-based PlayStation Plus ...
No, 3D video gaming probably won't wreck your eyes if you're an adult--let's be clear about that upfront--but a cautionary editorial at Audioholics expands on industry warnings that it could well be hazardous for kids under seven.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- The so-called Universal Stylus Initiative launches without the three biggest players
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube get in on presidential debates
- More than half of PCs don't have Windows 10 AU yet, and no one's quite sure why
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW