Over two years after the confirmation that Swedish developer Starbreeze Studios (Chronicles of Riddick, The Darkness) were working on a reboot of a "major" Electronic Arts franchise, and the powerhouse publisher has filed three new trademarks that sh...
As formally announced on the official PlayStation Blog earlier this morning, God of War: Ghost of Sparta, the second handheld epic in Kratos's increasingly gory god-slaying series of hack-n-slashers, has been saddled with a November 2nd release date,...
Sega's parent company, Sega Sammy Holdings, reported a positive quarter of earnings mostly on account of revenues from its pachinko business. On the video games front (in the Consumer Business unit), sales of Alpha Protocol and Iron Man 2 in North Am...
Nintendo reported a net loss for the April to June quarter as the strong Japanese yen and weak demand for its products hurt earnings.
Nintendo will announce details of a new product on Sept. 29, it said Thursday. The tight-lipped company wouldn't provide any more details, but with its 3DS handheld due to be launched in the coming months the chances are high it will be detailing lau...
Sony returned to profitability in the second quarter, helped by strong sales of key products, prompting it to raise its profit outlook for the full year on Thursday.
Playlogic, a development and publishing company that released its largest scale game this year in the form of Fairytale Fights, has filed 'surseance van betaling' -- the Dutch version of Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
When Call of Duty: Black Ops hits the market November 9, look for it on Nintendo DS as well as every other system under the sun (excepting PlayStation 2). Activision announced a Black Ops companion game for the handheld, developed by n-Space.
Speaking to MTV News, film director Guillermo del Toro said he plans to announce a deal with a video game studio "soon" to make games. There are a few clues as to what kind of game he'd like to make -- but not many on with whom del Toro could make th...
With the bountiful slate of holiday shooters about to be unloaded on the gaming public, two older but still popular games are sprucing up their multiplayer modes to make the most of the brief time remaining before the onslaught. Read on to find out h...
Months after being caught in a dispute between Chinese regulators, World of Warcraft is having a smoother time clearing government hurdles in China. Last Friday, the expansion pack "Wrath of the Lich King" was approved by the country's General Admini...
Sony Online Entertainment is introducing EverQuest II Extended -- a free-to-play version of the popular massively multiplayer online game that exists separately from the subscription model.
The official StarCraft II Australian launch was in Brisbane, but last night many keen video game fans rocked up at EBGames' George St store in Sydney at midnight to pick up a copy of Blizzard Entertainment's latest flagship game StarCraft II.
At Comic-Con, Capcom and Namco Bandai announced their next major fighting games, as the former company will be creating Street Figher X Tekken while the latter while be developing Tekken X Street Fighter. In single-universe news, Street Fighter III: ...
Microsoft ended its fiscal year on June 30 and today reports making record numbers for their fourth quarter and their entire year. The gaming division, however, had some unusual ups and downs.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Plantronics BackBeat Sense Bluetooth headphones
- OneDrive finally lets you sync shared folders
- Condé Nast parent company jumps into big data market with 1010data purchase
- US counterterrorism expert says it's time to give companies offensive cybercapabilities
- IBM applies some engineering rigor to the Internet of Things
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW