The latest firmware update for the PS3 reportedly knocks the infamous PSJailbreak out of commission, or so users claim.
Amazon may be preparing a move into gaming after hiring away Microsoft's director of games platform strategy.
Australia's Federal Court has extended a ban on a handful of local retailers selling or importing hardware - commonly known as 'mod chips' - that allows unauthorised software to run on Sony’s PlayStation 3.
To paraphrase Mark Twain, there are lies, damned lies, and Duke Nukem Forever stories. The game's been vaporware for over a decade.
David Mclean, Microsoft's regional head of entertainment and devices, today paid tribute to the Halo brand at a Microsoft Open House event in Sydney, Australia.
Sony's PlayStation 3 mod chip lawsuit could be just the first of many gaming giant-initiated cases in Australia, according to a lawyer who defended a client against Nintendo in a similar case earlier this year.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission has settled a complaint it made against a public relations firm accused of using employees to pose as ordinary customers to post reviews of video games on Apple's iTunes store, the agency said Thursday.
Despite recent insinuations that female protagonists may negatively impact game sales, a recent study held by the EEDAR (Electronic Entertainment Design and Research) shows that this current generation boasts more playable female characters than ever...
The force had better be strong with Jedi Mind, Inc. if it hopes to metaphysically magic its way out of this one.
No more lonely Neverwinter Nights, that's what Atari's signaling with today's announcement that Neverwinter Nights is returning as an online roleplaying game. It also means one online version of D&D clearly wasn't enough (even if said version had to ...
If you don't want to know how Halo: Reach ends, better unplug your internet box, pronto, because pirates are uploading the game's finale.
The NPD has released the results of a recent study, revealing that 20 percent of the respondents had played a social network-based game at least once during the prior three months. Read on for more results of the study.
In the four years since Sony's PlayStation 3 has been with us, it's never been hacked to play pirated games--until now, that is, if claims by hacker group PSJailbreak prove true.
Earlier today, Japan's Intellectual Property High Court ruled against the Sony Corporation in a lawsuit, ordering the company to pay former employee Hidehiro Kume 5.1 million yen in unpaid earnings.
A YouTube user whose video has since been pulled managed to get footage of Rock Band 3's track list. Take a look at the list fan site RockBandAide managed to compile before the video got yanked and tell us if you see any surprises:
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Incipio OtterBox and 3Sixt covers for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- Agents of Mayhem hands-on: Saints Row meets SHIELD
- Top 10 emerging technologies from the World Economic Forum
- Twitter's new stickers are more useful than Snapchat
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCLead UX DesignerNSW
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCSenior Developer - AWS Cloud HSMNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/SQL) 160621/AP/082Asia
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT