BlizzCon kicked off with a slew of standard announcements (20 years of Blizzard, 12 million World of Warcraft players, etc.), plus some newsy tidbits for fans of each of the company's three major franchises.
A look at every horror-themed video game coming out this Halloween season including new downloadable content for big name franchises like Red Dead: Redemption: Undead Nightmares and lesser-known games like Rock of the Dead, which combines rhythm-base...
On his blog, Minecraft creator Markus "Notch" Persson explained that an attack on the server is the cause of the game's multiplayer being unavailable, adding that he isn't sure why his game was under attack.
Fun fact: While still employed at the place that canceled his massively multiplayer online game, developer John Romero consulted with LOLapps to make a Facebook game called Ravenwood Fair.
The Nintendo Entertainment System celebrated its 25th anniversary this week and NESGuide.com celebrated it with a video montage of 749 NES games in 13 minutes and 45 seconds. How many do you recognize?
There's a new trend in daytime talk: Tech gadgets. Last month the "rugged" Motorola Defy smartphone made its public debut on the 25th season premiere of The Oprah Show. And now Microsoft's Kinect for Xbox 360 is traveling the TV talk circuit, appear...
Even if you use the strictest privacy settings on Facebook, many applications can pass on information that personally identifies you and your friends to advertisers, says a Wall Street Journal investigation.
Blizzard Entertainment has taken legal action against the programmers of cheat and hack software for StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty, GameSpot reported today.
A new take on Tetris called Lummo Blocks lets you use your body as the controller for directing the motion of the famous falling blocks. Playing with a buddy, one of you takes charge of moving the blocks left to right, and your partner controls the b...
Earlier this month, Epic Games delayed Gears of War 3 to spring 2011. Today we hear the game has an improved multiplayer system.
The Schwarzenegger v. EMA case could cost the video game industry its First Amendment rights by criminalizing violent game sales to minors, but how valid is the argument that a violent video game will spur violent behavior in real life? Research and ...
What do you get when you lump together the populations of Kuwait, Ireland, and Singapore (besides some very confused people and a possibly tasty potato-goat-curry dish)? You get about the same number of people as are currently subscribers of World of...
The PlayStation blog reports that the multiplayer beta for Killzone 3 begins October 26 -- and it's only open to PlayStation Plus subscribers.
If you need to justify a pricey 3D TV, you can give Activision a pat on the back for adding 3D support to Call of Duty: Black Ops when it ships early next month. For those keeping score, it'll be included in all three versions, PS3, Xbox 360, and PC.
A new survey by research firm Newzoo reveals that U.S. gamers are not shifting to new platforms, but expanding the number of platforms they play on - based on need and situation. The data also shows that gamers are spending more money on games and ga...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Home Theatre review: Which is better, a 4K projector or 4K TV?
- Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 review: HD video and stereo sound add polish to video calls
- Boat rental with GetMyBoat – the AirBnB of boating
- Want to live on Mars with 1M of your closest friends?
- Mozilla tests ad-blocking feature in Firefox
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA