"You are the controller." It sounds so simple, so friendly, so patently cool. Take an Xbox 360, plug in the new $150 Kinect motion-sensing camera, devote a few minutes to waving your arms around like a traffic controller, and you're gaming without a ...
Nearly one in five (19 percent) of gamers have broken their games console after getting frustrated playing a game, says a report on MyVoucherCodes.co.uk.
Gamers dress as zombies to raise awareness about the lack of an R18+ rating for video games in Australia
Since its founding in 1946, Sony has produced some of the biggest hits in consumer electronics. Brand names like Walkman, Handycam and Trinitron helped define the company as a giant in the industry and more recent hits like Cybershot, Vaio, Bravia an...
Nintendo reported a 2.01 billion yen (US$24.6 million) net loss for the six months to Sept. 30, as its sales of hardware and software dropped, the company said on Thursday. It sold 42 percent fewer handheld game consoles than a year earlier.
Just in time for Halloween weekend, developer Rovio announced this morning that its sold a million downloads of Angry Birds Halloween in just six days on the App Store.
Defending its sources as "multiple" and "trusted," tech blog Engadget's gone on the defensive, claiming the PlayStation Phone is indeed real and citing a few scoops they got right. Of course they won't tell you about the ones they got wrong, but then...
Microsoft plans to open a new online PC game store called Games for Windows Marketplace in the middle of November, it said Monday.
BlizzCon kicked off with a slew of standard announcements (20 years of Blizzard, 12 million World of Warcraft players, etc.), plus some newsy tidbits for fans of each of the company's three major franchises.
A look at every horror-themed video game coming out this Halloween season including new downloadable content for big name franchises like Red Dead: Redemption: Undead Nightmares and lesser-known games like Rock of the Dead, which combines rhythm-base...
On his blog, Minecraft creator Markus "Notch" Persson explained that an attack on the server is the cause of the game's multiplayer being unavailable, adding that he isn't sure why his game was under attack.
Fun fact: While still employed at the place that canceled his massively multiplayer online game, developer John Romero consulted with LOLapps to make a Facebook game called Ravenwood Fair.
The Nintendo Entertainment System celebrated its 25th anniversary this week and NESGuide.com celebrated it with a video montage of 749 NES games in 13 minutes and 45 seconds. How many do you recognize?
There's a new trend in daytime talk: Tech gadgets. Last month the "rugged" Motorola Defy smartphone made its public debut on the 25th season premiere of The Oprah Show. And now Microsoft's Kinect for Xbox 360 is traveling the TV talk circuit, appear...
Even if you use the strictest privacy settings on Facebook, many applications can pass on information that personally identifies you and your friends to advertisers, says a Wall Street Journal investigation.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Yet another Apple dongle: Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter now available
- Meet Apple’s complete MacBook lineup
- 7 technologies killed in Apple's new MacBook Pro
- Here’s how Photoshop will work with the new MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb LB130 review: An inexpensive color option
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Digital DesignerNSW
- TPAgile Coach. Business AgilityNSW
- CCGraduate Web DeveloperWA
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- TPData Business Analyst | Data MigrationQLD
- FTSalesforce Subject Matter ExpertNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- FTAutomated Test ManagerNSW
- CCSAP Finance Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161114/ITA/411Asia
- TPNetwork and Voice EngineerVIC
- FTMid-Senior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior C# .Net EngineerNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperQLD
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- CCArcher ConsultantNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCCX Performance & Insights AnalystNSW
- CCService Desk Analyst - Major Government Client / ParramattaNSW
- CCBusiness Case Developer - GovernmentNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Oracle DBAQLD
- CCURGENT REQUIREMENT - Business AnalystACT