Like Dead Rising earlier this week, BioShock Remastered is a reminder of the PC's darkest days—but in a bad way.
With Battlefield 1 just over the horizon, EA and DICE temporarily slash prices on its predecessor's maps. "Buy" it now, keep it forever.
PC gaming went through a dark era in the mid-2000s. A decade on, Dead Rising's arrival on the PC is a nod to how much better we have it nowadays.
The new console boasts a faster processor and more powerful graphics at a $399 price tag.
We checked in at PAX with the Duke himself and you know what? He doesn't look too bad, for twenty years old. Hail to the king, baby.
Hayden pushes his nose to the limits with the Nosulus Rift and the perfume "Fart No. 3."
We had to sign a waiver to try out South Park's Oculus Rift parody, the fart-simulating Nosulus Rift. In retrospect, that moment's when we should've walked away instead.
The Duke's 20th Anniversary Edition? Not a remaster. Just a better way to play Duke Nukem 3D.
Rock Band VR ditches the trademark note highway so you can feel more like a true guitar god. It makes for a good Oculus Touch demo, but does it have staying power?
South Park: The Fractured But Whole is basically the “Ain’t Broke, Don’t Fix It” approach to a sequel, and that’s totally fine.
Spoiler: It does not look much like a Metal Gear game.
There will indeed be no men in the sky today, at this rate.
A breach of the official Dota 2 forums has resulted in 2 million usernames and passwords hitting the web.
Want to play some Amiga games in your browser? Just visit the Internet Archive..and cross your fingers.
If there's any consolation for living in Dallas in the summertime, it's QuakeCon. This year, with actual Quake!
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Future Intel CPUs could be cobbled together using different parts
- PowerColor's Radeon RX 470 graphics card is down to $120
- Legendary RPG Planescape: Torment is getting an Enhanced Edition, 17 years later
- GeForce GTX 1060 added to Nvidia's For Honor, Ghost Recon: Wildlands free game bundle
- Razer’s updated Blade Pro is the first ever THX-certified laptop
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security EnvironmentACT
- FTSAP Logistics ConsultantNSW
- FTWorkforce AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager Retail Supply Chain OptimisationVIC
- FTJunior Applications SupportQLD
- FTJunior DevOps Developer - TelcoVIC
- CCHyperion SpecialistQLD
- CCTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- TPProject SchedulerVIC
- CCPega TesterVIC
- FTMS Dynamics DevelopersNSW
- TPSenior Performance TesterQLD
- FTJava Developer - Short team Contract @ CanberraNSW
- FTSenior IT Test AnalystNSW
- FTAGILE Implementation Manager ContractNSW
- FTProject Manager - Financial Forecasting SystemsNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst Fixed TermNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- FTSecurity Support AnalystNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst (Level 1 Support)NSW
- FTC# / ASP.NET DeveloperSA
- FTDevops EngineerVIC