The long arm of the Internet gets a bit more nimble as Steam introduces a section for recent reviews and a new 30-day aggregate score.
I guess this makes Infinite Warfare objectively one notch better than Star Wars Battlefront.
Maybe you'll never be as suave as Lando Calrissian, but you'll still feel pretty cool blowing up a massive ship from the inside in EVE Valkyrie's new Carrier Assault mode.
John Romero's returning to the FPS genre for the first time since 2000's Daikatana. Cross your fingers.
Didn't preorder Wolfenstein to get into the closed beta? Looks like you'll still get to try Doom's multiplayer before launch, for at least a weekend.
Quantum Break's PC port isn't perfect thanks to the Windows Store's inherent issues, but it runs (mostly) fine.
Dark Souls III committing to new consoles for this go-round makes it easily the best-looking game in the series.
Let this be a warning: Any Quantum Break reviews at the moment were conducted on the Xbox. The Windows Store-exclusive PC version is yet to be tested.
The Oculus Rift arrives as a locked-down platform, but you can easily open it back up if you want to play SteamVR games or VR apps from unknown sources—provided you can click a button in the settings menu.
Killer Instinct hits Windows 10 with cross-platform purchases, saves, and multiplayer.
The developer of Young Conker and Fragments, two of the first HoloLens games, describes what gaming will be like with the augmented-reality peripheral—including the caveats.
Plus: Blizzard releases the first supplementary short film for Overwatch, Verdun adds American Doughboys, and Walking Dead Season Three is teased. This is gaming news for March 21-25.
Plugging high-end gaming desktop hardware into a laptop may be a crazy idea, but CybertronPC has pulled it off.
Film Victoria has launched a fellowship program designed to encourage more women to pursue a career in the gaming industry.
Two days after announcing a sweeping reorganization, Google has detailed its first departure. Niantic Labs, an augmented reality unit of Google, will be spun off into an independent company.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Java DeveloperACT
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCSAP Business Analyst - FinanceNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCIT Desktop Support- Travelling in NSW requiredNSW
- CCWeb/Mobile Developer (Android)WA
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCProgram ManagementWA
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD