The unusual mash-up of anime and Disney in Square Enix's action role-playing title, Kingdom Hearts, has been acclaimed since its initial PS2 release. Following a string of successful sequels, the series is now coming to the PlayStation Portable in pr...
The girl gamer is a rare breed. Like a ninja or a flying unicorn, she remains perpetually shrouded in myth and/or shadow.
Star Wars is the most prolific franchise in gaming history. Its games -- 88 if you include each expansion and arcade game -- appear on every console and home computer and reach into every genre, from arcade shooter to strategy games.
From jumper cards to hard disks, these are the cards, cartridges, and drives that have shaped the world of gaming.
Soccer -- or 'kickey', to give it its proper name -- is generally considered to be the most popular sport in the world. They’re completely bananas for football in Europe, Africa, South America, Asia, and pretty much anywhere there are people with leg...
At the Wednesday night launch of UFC Undisputed 2010 in Martin Place Bar, Sydney, guests were treated to cocktails and eye candy as promo girls floated around the venue. PlayStation 3s were set up so attendees could get a first-hand experience of the...
It looks like Zynga, the casual online games developer known for its wildly popular farm simulations, ticking off Facebook, and alleged "lead generation" scams just added another lifeline to its list of audience-expanding deals by cozying up to Yahoo...
The producer, star, and screenwriter of Disney's new Prince of Persia movie -- which opens nationwide in US theaters this Friday -- discuss bringing the beloved video game franchise to the big screen.
In honor of Towel Day, and the Glorious 25th of May, here are ten of our most favorite hacks featured in Geek Tech in the last five months, running the gambit from phone, car, and CPU mods. Read on for some great moments in geek!
Mount & Blade is definitely not the prettiest game out there. But if we were to judge titles on aesthetics alone, Avatar: The Game would have been the best thing since sliced bread.
Fan-made films based on popular video games have become an interesting phenomena over the years. Just what drives these people to shed their blood, sweat and tears on something they can’t possibly hope to profit from?
In recognition of Earth Day, which is later this month, we take an investigative look into the environmental impact of video games at all states of their development cycle. In this report, we look to several experts on the matter including Greenpeace...
We take a look at one of the least glamorous, but absolutely integral, jobs in the world of sports video game development. Meet the 'roster men,' the folks who process and maintain an immense amount of sports data and statistics to ensure the abiliti...
The iPad is now available in stores and there are already over fifty games available for purchase on Apple's new platform. The following article includes the best games available right now on the iPad, and even details the significant differences and...
Hoping Apple's new MacBook Pro updates might finally be able to chew through GPU-pummeling games like Crysis, Battlefield Bad Company 2, or Mass Effect 2? Keep on hoping for a better future model.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- May the Fourth be with you: 4 Star Wars tech tributes you can actually use
- Opera pulls trigger on baked-in ad blocker
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCMEAN Stack DeveloperVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- FTApplication Manager | Telco IndustryVIC
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Java Analyst / AdministratorACT
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- FTDesktop Support Technician - onsite Corporate officesVIC
- FTSoftware (.Net) DeveloperACT
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- FTLevel 2 IT Field Systems Engineer/Administrator - Multiple opportunitiesNSW
- FTGeneral Manager: Applications DevelopmentVIC
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCInformation ArchitectACT
- CCSolution Architect - JULY STARTACT
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCWindows Automation EngineerVIC
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW