PiMP.tv is one of the gaming community's best kept secrets. You won't see it appear on the news aggregator site N4G.com, and it rarely gets mentioned on video game forums either. And yet, despite its relative anonymity, PiMP.tv's 'daily dose' of girl...
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days continues the gritty adventures of Adam 'Kane' Marcus and James Seth Lynch; two hardened criminals looking to make one final big score.
Video games publisher GamersFirst has pledged to protect gamer identities in the wake of Blizzard Entertainment banning anonymous users from message boards. The company added that this could be "the beginning of the end" for World of Warcraft’s (WoW)...
From designing educational software to becoming synonymous with hardcore video game violence, we explore the anarchic history of Running with Scissors with CEO and cofounder Vince Desi.
Cube 2: Sauerbraten (free) is an engine/editor for designing and playing first person shooter games, primarily aimed at multiplayer LAN games. It is an entirely open source/freeware project, actively supported and developed, and supports a good set o...
Don't waste time with games you've never heard of, make sure you make your first purchases count. The following 12 games are all classics, and represent something for everyone.
Expected since E3, if slightly hazy in terms of specifics, Sony's PlayStation Plus subscriber service is now available for gamers willing to part with US$50 a year. All you need is the latest 3.40 firmware update, a credit card number, and a bit of d...
When Microsoft announced Project Natal to the world, certain members of the GamePro team were worried. Was the company "doing a Nintendo" and kiddifying its console beyond all recognition?
About four years ago, game designers Keith Burgun and Blake Reynolds got together and formed a small development team they called Dinofarm Games, which Burgun now claims "only works in dead genres."
There were a huge number of excellent titles at this year's E3 Expo. Rather than overwhelm you with huge lists broken down by category, we decided to instead reward a short list of products that we felt were truly outstanding.
Sony's PlayStation Move motion-tracking "wands" may lack a killer app, but they don't miss a gesture.
After putting Microsoft's Kinect motion-sensing camera for the Xbox 360 through its paces, I've come away a true believer--that it isn't for me, it's for my wife.
The 3D consumer electronics trend reached a boiling point today when Nintendo announced the portable 3DS gaming device, a no-glasses 3D system promising simplicity and elegance for gamers seeking a 3D experience. After getting a hands on with the ne...
Microsoft took the wraps off Kinect (nee Project Natal) at E3 2010, promising an experience that will "bring living rooms to life in a social and accessible way."
The unusual mash-up of anime and Disney in Square Enix's action role-playing title, Kingdom Hearts, has been acclaimed since its initial PS2 release. Following a string of successful sequels, the series is now coming to the PlayStation Portable in pr...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's upgraded Beam game-streaming service goes live, taking on Twitch and YouTube
- How to watch Donald Trump's presidential inauguration live online for free
- Microsoft's latest Windows 10 ad annoys Chrome users with taskbar pop-ups
- GeForce Now vs. GeForce Now: Nvidia's Shield and PC streaming services are wildly different
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Network ArchitectVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA
- TPProject Manager - Data ManagementSA
- CCSenior IT Digital BA/Project ManagerVIC
- CCJunior Business AnalystNSW
- CCMid-level Java Developer / Programmer (Contract) Finance CBDNSW
- TPSharePoint DeveloperVIC
- CC3x DevOps / Integration Developers l AWS- Cloud- Linux- Puppet Ansible- JIRA-DNSW
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- FTSenior Front End Web DeveloperNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- PTVBA Analyst Programmer - Permanent / Part Time (3 days per week)QLD
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- FTLife/400 Developers / Programmers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPSALESFORCE DEVELOPERQLD
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- TPProject Manager - SAPQLD
- CCSenior Developer - Appian/PegaVIC