When sex doesn't sell.
Sengoku Basara, or Samurai Heroes, will hit the PS3 and Nintendo Wii in October courtesy of Capcom, and producer of Devil May Cry 4, Hiroyuki Kobayashi.
In the past Lionhead Studio's CEO, Peter Molyneux, has sometimes hyped up features in games that don't make it into the final release. This was the case with the first Fable, leading Molyneux to publicly apologise to people who were disappointed with...
I may not have a PhD in game reviewing, and I know some Zelda zealots will throw me a "Nah, Zelda Ocarina of Time is waaay l33t3r" line, but I'm just going to come out and say it: Portal is the best game ever made.
Fight alongside or against DC Comics famous heroes and supervillains with the upcoming massively multiplayer RPG, DC Universe Online. Acclaimed comic book artist Jim Lee takes center stage as the main designer on this Sony Online Entertainment title,...
In no particular order, here are 10 reasons why the PSN trumps Xbox Live. In your hearts, you know this to be true.
On the weekend, we headed down to Sydney for the 8th Animania Festival 2010; Australia's largest Japanese pop culture event.
In just 10 short days, Halo Reach -- widely tipped to be the biggest hit of the year -- will descend upon the gaming masses. It will mark Bungie's bittersweet departure from the Halo franchise — a franchise that unarguably helped to build the X...
At the heart of the fraught court battle between video gaming giant Sony and a clutch of tiny Australian technology retailers kicked off in Melbourne this month is a simple disparity between the philosophical way in which each views the PlayStation 3...
The much-touted Tekken vs. Street Fighter crossover has divided opinion in the gaming community. Some can't wait to get their hands on the game, while others have derided it as a poorly conceived cash-in. Just take a look at any forum thread devoted ...
Developed by Nintendo R&D1 alongside Kid Icarus, Metroid hit the Nintendo Entertainment System very early in the console's lifecycle, amidst the likes of other born-to-be classics such as Castlevania, The Legend of Zelda, and Mike's Tyson's Punch-Out...
If you've got a few minutes to spare during your lunchbreak, or if you're looking for an easy way to wind down after a long day's work, check out these 10 classic retro and arcade games that have been given new life inside your Web browser.
With the help of leading experts in optical science and 3D technology, we examine the present and future of 3D video games, including how it works and what it ultimately means for gamers.
Game designers Dmitry Kosinov and Mikhail Platov discuss what it's like working on a "Zero Player Game," inspiration from Terry Pratchet, and balancing family life with game development.
Halo: Reach has apparently been breached. The latest chapter in Microsoft's flagship franchise is prematurely in the wild. Bungie's Xbox 360 exclusive sci-fi shooter -- prequel to the venerable Xbox-original Halo: Combat Evolved and not due out until...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCSystem AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC