We're big fans of Movember here at GamePro. In addition to raising awareness of men's health issues, it allows unmanly types (like us) to proudly display our peach-fuzz free of discrimination. On any other month of the year, our pathetic attempts to ...
You want more Call of Duty in your life? Activision has just released the first official iPhone game in the franchise in the shape of Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies (iTunes link.) This is the same zombie experience found in the console version o...
Has there ever been video or photo coverage of terrorist violence that hasn't seemed somehow detached from it? All our images of Oklahoma City are post-op shots of a cratered nine-story federal building. Videos of the planes crashing into the Twin To...
Earlier this week, we delivered the news that EA purchased the social-networking focused developer Playfish for $300 million.
The news we saw from Electronic Arts today is glimpse at the inevitable future of the games market. The company made two very large announcements today, each pointing to a new direction for its business moving forward, but most tellingly we saw it pu...
Oh Evony, you're such a tease, what with brazenly ripping off Civilization luminary Sid Meier, then wrapping his respected oeuvre in your tinsel-tawdry images of fake or stripping or occasionally flat-out stolen females. I'd ask "Have you no shame?" ...
How does somebody land a job on a professional e-sports team? What sort of training is involved? How much money can you make? Are those 'all-girl' teams the real deal, or are they just vacuous eye candy? These were some of the questions we posed to T...
“I don’t want anything associated with Avatar to suck.” These were the words used by award-winning filmmaker James Cameron at Comic-Con '09 to vindicate Avatar: The Game.
In a recent interview with GamePro, Army of Two: The 40th Day director spoke very frankly about the way video games tell stories.
Assassin's Creed 2 is a sandbox-style action-adventure video game in development by Ubisoft as the sequel to Assassin's Creed. Early footage of the sequel appears to indicate that that the game takes place in 15th century Italy with an Italian protag...
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 by Activision for PC is a combat FPS and the sixth game in the Call of Duty series. Comparable to the "Mile High Club" epilogue mission in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is a "Special Ops" mode that consists of isolated...
This weekend, we flew down to Melbourne for the fourth annual eGames Expo -- Australia’s biggest (and best) video games event.
The wait is over -- Microsoft’s latest API (application programming interface), DirectX 11, has arrived on both Vista and Windows 7. With it comes a host of exciting new features for PC gamers and multimedia enthusiasts. In short, DirectX 11 enables ...
As if the mass exodus of delayed games into the early months of 2010 hadn't created enough of a clutter in the new year, EA has planted one of its most anticipated titles in the first month of next year, setting a January 26 US release date for the h...
Howdy, Sony reps and PlayStation fans. Glad we got your attention. As you’ve probably gleaned from that tongue-in-cheek article headline, we have a few issues with the PSPgo. Big issues, of the deal-breaking, hair-pulling variety.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Leaked Windows 10 build shows Microsoft filling a major content hole: Ebooks
- PCWorld's January Digital Edition: How AMD's Ryzen chip could change everything
- Twitter's Vine dies today, so download your videos pronto
- Nvidia's new Shield TV launches with HDR support, and connected home smarts on deck
- Why Linux users should worry about malware and what they can do about it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- FTSecurity System EngineerSA
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- FTAutomation TesterVIC
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCM & Lync/Skype for BusinessQLD
- FTWeb Front- End DeveloperSA
- TPDynamics CRM Technical Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTiOS Developer - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCProgram Support OfficerNSW
- CCProject SchedulerNSW
- TPDigital Business Analyst | AgileQLD
- FTLinux EngineerNSW
- FTJunior CAD/CAM Software DeveloperQLD
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTIT Field EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Content CoordinatorVIC
- CCData Migration Lead - SAPNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW