Pokémon GO has been a huge phenomenon in the three weeks since its release, with gamers all over the world reliving their childhood through the augmented reality (AR) game. You only have to look at what people are saying on social media and in the ne...
IDG is a large global publishing house with many titles that cover consumer tech, business and marketing publications. Over the past few weeks there have been many articles published regarding Pokémon GO including the game itself and the effect on so...
Pokemon Go is causing genuine, positive social change - especially for people with mental illness. It's also likely to change technology for the better and provide businesses with new revenue sources and innovation. Here are ten things we've noticed...
Keep this freemium hit fully free by following these handy everyday tips.
If you’ve not seen it, the new Pokemon Go mobile game lets you walk around town interacting with local landmarks via your phone’s screen. You’ll likely find plaques, artworks and other local facts about where you live and work that you never knew exi...
It's like digital geocaching with a Nintendo sheen—which yes, really is quite cool.
If you're going to San Francisco, be sure to wear a quadcopter in your hair. Or something.
Remedy's time-bending game/TV show hybrid is as intriguing as it is weird.
The Internet's been abuzz over the promise of Windows 10's underlying DirectX 12 gaming technology for months now. Drastically higher frame rates! Drastically lower power consumption! Drastically improved performance from AMD hardware! A--gasp--whole...
I'm going to start this Black Ops III preview by saying something maybe a tad unconventional: I'm the guy who cares about Call of Duty's singleplayer campaigns. It's me. I'm the one. Activision builds out these six-hour blockbuster action circuses fo...
The new iPhone 5s is an absolute powerhouse. Packing a new 64-bit A7 processor with a 1.3GHz CPU and PowerVR Series6 GPU it's more powerful than any other mobile phone, any handheld games console and most laptops.
What platform games lack in high-end graphics, they more than make up for in smart and addictive gameplay. You'll need fast reflexes and more than a little brain power to conquer these mobile titles.
Whether you're a stoic fan or you're just curious, read on through our round-up of some of the most interesting tower defense games in the Google Play store today.
I lasted just over three hours on my first day in the fictional Russian state of Chernarus. I'm told this is quite good, but just leaving the beach alive was victory enough for me. I pulled free of the bloodied arms grabbing at me, but it was dumb lu...
On Auckland's iconic Karangahape "K" Rd, there's an office building featuring walls of green and blue glass. Inside are rooms inspired by shipping containers. Several floors up, there's an office that houses an equally colourful game development comp...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
- Paris motor show turns on to electric cars
- Israeli startup says its new software would have prevented Tesla hack
- Microsoft moves Cortana and Bing into Microsoft Research to accelerate new features
- Google Maps for Android adds 'OK Google' voice, navigation commands and other search tricks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW