Nintendo promised to offer gamers more content and new kinds of interaction with the introduction of Wii U, a handheld gaming device that pairs with the Wii game console.
Microsoft's Kinect for Xbox 360 will be able to receive voice controls, letting users control their television and search for content, the company announced Monday at the E3 gaming convention in Los Angeles.
The continued absence of the PlayStation Store means that PS3 gamers hoping to engage in some online competition with CodeMasters' new racer will be sadly disappointed.
Although the game was developed in the U.S., the concept behind Plants vs. Zombies knows no cultural bounds for Chinese fans like 27-year-old Sai Na.
PopCap Games is releasing new versions of its Plants vs. Zombies title in China, with the aim of raking in more revenue from a major market that is currently swimming in pirated copies of the game.
Gearbox has announced that the demo for the long-awaited Duke Nukem Forever will be available for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 from June 3... but only for First Access Club members.
Millions of PlayStation users are once again able to shoot, fight and race their way through online worlds after Sony resumed online gaming service late Saturday and Sunday in many major markets.
Sony will begin a phased resumption of its PlayStation Network and Qriocity services on Sunday, more than three weeks after a cyber attack that resulted in the loss of personal information on more than 100 million customers.
The six Bit.Trip games are headed to the Nintendo 3DS is one package, with a new level of 3D depth added to their pixelated graphics and distinctive chiptune music.
Fans of Square's Super NES RPGs have been patiently waiting for news of a Virtual Console re-release of Chrono Trigger for some time. Could the wait be over?
Valve announced today the summer release of Portal 2 DLC #1, the first of planned content packs for the game.
Rovio Mobile, the developer of the Angry Birds game, plans to release Chinese versions of its hit product later this year, as it hopes to turn the game brand into China's biggest entertainment franchise, an executive said Thursday.
The popularity of Angry Birds continues to soar as the game has now reached 140 million downloads worldwide, according to an executive with its publisher Rovio Mobile.
Sony has yet to determine the full scope of an attack on its PlayStation Network and Qriocity services that has left more than 75 million people without access for more than four days.
The Razer Switchblade, a small portable PC with a keyboard that can be customized for gaming, will first be released in China and feature games developed by one of the country's' largest Internet companies, Tencent.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Synology DS216+ Review
- Microsoft dials back Windows 10 upgrades to 2X a year
- No more passwords with Google's Trust API
- Spotify takes on Apple and Google with family plan
- How to go back to Windows 7 or 8 after an unwanted Windows 10 upgrade
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- CCProject Specialist Continuity AutomationVIC
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Services SpecialistACT
- CCChange LeadACT
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- FTSoftware DeveloperSA
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Program DirectorNSW