Nintendo promised to offer gamers more content and new kinds of interaction with the introduction of Wii U, a handheld gaming device that pairs with the Wii game console.
Microsoft's Kinect for Xbox 360 will be able to receive voice controls, letting users control their television and search for content, the company announced Monday at the E3 gaming convention in Los Angeles.
The continued absence of the PlayStation Store means that PS3 gamers hoping to engage in some online competition with CodeMasters' new racer will be sadly disappointed.
Although the game was developed in the U.S., the concept behind Plants vs. Zombies knows no cultural bounds for Chinese fans like 27-year-old Sai Na.
PopCap Games is releasing new versions of its Plants vs. Zombies title in China, with the aim of raking in more revenue from a major market that is currently swimming in pirated copies of the game.
Gearbox has announced that the demo for the long-awaited Duke Nukem Forever will be available for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 from June 3... but only for First Access Club members.
Millions of PlayStation users are once again able to shoot, fight and race their way through online worlds after Sony resumed online gaming service late Saturday and Sunday in many major markets.
Sony will begin a phased resumption of its PlayStation Network and Qriocity services on Sunday, more than three weeks after a cyber attack that resulted in the loss of personal information on more than 100 million customers.
The six Bit.Trip games are headed to the Nintendo 3DS is one package, with a new level of 3D depth added to their pixelated graphics and distinctive chiptune music.
Fans of Square's Super NES RPGs have been patiently waiting for news of a Virtual Console re-release of Chrono Trigger for some time. Could the wait be over?
Valve announced today the summer release of Portal 2 DLC #1, the first of planned content packs for the game.
Rovio Mobile, the developer of the Angry Birds game, plans to release Chinese versions of its hit product later this year, as it hopes to turn the game brand into China's biggest entertainment franchise, an executive said Thursday.
The popularity of Angry Birds continues to soar as the game has now reached 140 million downloads worldwide, according to an executive with its publisher Rovio Mobile.
Sony has yet to determine the full scope of an attack on its PlayStation Network and Qriocity services that has left more than 75 million people without access for more than four days.
The Razer Switchblade, a small portable PC with a keyboard that can be customized for gaming, will first be released in China and feature games developed by one of the country's' largest Internet companies, Tencent.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Civilization VI review: Learning from some (but not all) of history's mistakes
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
- Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
- DDoS attack shows dangers of IoT 'running rampant'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSolution Architect - PeopleSoft HCM Global Payroll 9.1 -9.2 .NSW
- FTStorage SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperAsia
- FTMobile DeveloperNSW
- FTHead of Information and Digital Technology at Taronga ZooNSW
- CCSenior Digital DesignerNSW
- CCApplication Support AnalystVIC
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantQLD
- FTCRM ConsultantWA
- FTTechnical Services Engineer - Spanish speakingNSW
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- FTImplementation Consultant SydneyNSW
- CCTechnical Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCApplication Senior Project ManagerACT
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- CCSiteCore CMS Content Support Officer - contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Frontend Developer (Angular or React or Ember)NSW
- CCIT Infrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist SQL & Sybase DBAVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- TPSAP Project ManagerSA