After hackers knocked its PlayStation Network offline for nearly a month, Sony is now trying to make amends by giving customers free video games.
Sony has hit a few glitches as it pushes the reset button on its hacked gaming networks; apparently it's not easy to reset 102 million passwords.
Millions of PlayStation users are once again able to shoot, fight and race their way through online worlds after Sony resumed online gaming service late Saturday and Sunday in many major markets.
Sony will begin a phased resumption of its PlayStation Network and Qriocity services on Sunday, more than three weeks after a cyber attack that resulted in the loss of personal information on more than 100 million customers.
Sony didn't show up for last week's Capitol Hill hearing on its massive data breach, thought to have affected more than 100 million video gamers. But that didn't stop Representative Mary Bono Mack from laying into the company, along with Epsilon, a m...
A video game system backed by Lenovo is scheduled to be launched in China in the second half of this year.
Sony appears to be close to ending a two-week long outage of its PlayStation Network. The company said late Thursday that it is in the final stages of internal testing of the new system, but it stopped short of saying when the popular online gaming s...
The widely publicized hack of Sony's computer networks is worse than previously thought, also affecting 24.6 million Sony Online Entertainment network accounts.
Sony Japan’s explanation for the PSN’s takedown yesterday didn’t tell us much, but -- nearly a week and a half on -- at least the company apologized. Sony’s deputy president Kazuo Hirai took the stage, bent forward as if to touch his toes in a deep a...
Sony said it has found no link between an attack on its PlayStation Network and Qriocity services and Internet activist group Anonymous, which had earlier targeted its systems.
Sony's PlayStation Network and Qriocity online services will begin a phased resumption this week, after the company took them offline in response to a "very sophisticated" intrusion, the company said Sunday.
Sony is expected to provide its most detailed update yet on Sunday on a hack that hit the PlayStation Network and the status of personal information and credit card numbers of up to 77 million customers.
A U.S. congressional committee has asked Sony Computer Entertainment to explain several issues surrounding the massive potential leak of information on customers of its PlayStation Network.
Sony may offer users some form of compensation for the outage, now in its 8th day, of the PlayStation Network and Qriocity online services, its U.S. unit said late Thursday.
The city of Taipei is demanding that Sony provide details about any leak of PlayStation Network user data following an intrusion last week or face fines.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT