After hackers knocked its PlayStation Network offline for nearly a month, Sony is now trying to make amends by giving customers free video games.
Sony has hit a few glitches as it pushes the reset button on its hacked gaming networks; apparently it's not easy to reset 102 million passwords.
Millions of PlayStation users are once again able to shoot, fight and race their way through online worlds after Sony resumed online gaming service late Saturday and Sunday in many major markets.
Sony will begin a phased resumption of its PlayStation Network and Qriocity services on Sunday, more than three weeks after a cyber attack that resulted in the loss of personal information on more than 100 million customers.
Sony didn't show up for last week's Capitol Hill hearing on its massive data breach, thought to have affected more than 100 million video gamers. But that didn't stop Representative Mary Bono Mack from laying into the company, along with Epsilon, a m...
A video game system backed by Lenovo is scheduled to be launched in China in the second half of this year.
Sony appears to be close to ending a two-week long outage of its PlayStation Network. The company said late Thursday that it is in the final stages of internal testing of the new system, but it stopped short of saying when the popular online gaming s...
The widely publicized hack of Sony's computer networks is worse than previously thought, also affecting 24.6 million Sony Online Entertainment network accounts.
Sony Japan’s explanation for the PSN’s takedown yesterday didn’t tell us much, but -- nearly a week and a half on -- at least the company apologized. Sony’s deputy president Kazuo Hirai took the stage, bent forward as if to touch his toes in a deep a...
Sony said it has found no link between an attack on its PlayStation Network and Qriocity services and Internet activist group Anonymous, which had earlier targeted its systems.
Sony's PlayStation Network and Qriocity online services will begin a phased resumption this week, after the company took them offline in response to a "very sophisticated" intrusion, the company said Sunday.
Sony is expected to provide its most detailed update yet on Sunday on a hack that hit the PlayStation Network and the status of personal information and credit card numbers of up to 77 million customers.
A U.S. congressional committee has asked Sony Computer Entertainment to explain several issues surrounding the massive potential leak of information on customers of its PlayStation Network.
Sony may offer users some form of compensation for the outage, now in its 8th day, of the PlayStation Network and Qriocity online services, its U.S. unit said late Thursday.
The city of Taipei is demanding that Sony provide details about any leak of PlayStation Network user data following an intrusion last week or face fines.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Immigration Minister Peter Dutton becomes Creepy internet meme
- Dick Smith relaunches as online-only business
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
- Report: HTC to finally launch Android Wear smartwatch in June
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTOIM Specialist- Oracle Identity and Access Management 11Gr2NSW
- CCService DeskWA
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTGeneral Manager: Applications DevelopmentVIC
- CCICT Project Manager - Contact Centre/Telephony FocusNSW
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA