The former director and CEO of BetOnSports.com, a large offshore sports-wagering business, has been sentenced to 33 months in prison for his role in running the illegal gambling operation.
Gary Stephen Kaplan, founder of the online sports wagering business BetOnSports, has been sentenced to 51 months in prison on multiple charges related to the illegal overseas operation, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
The founder of Internet- and telephone-based gambling operation BetOnSports has entered guilty pleas to three U.S. charges, including a racketeering charge, the U.S. Department of Justice said Friday.
The operator of several companies that allegedly processed more than US$350 million in illegal Internet gambling payments has been indicted on bank fraud and other offenses, the U.S. Department of Justice announced Thursday.
If you don't like what the government does just vote it out.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 2 Nokia Lumia 930 review
- 3 Asus G550JK gaming notebook
- 4 Fetch TV set-top box
- 5 Dell Inspiron 15 5547 laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- VMware acquires CloudVolumes for faster virtual app delivery
- HP reports surprise growth as PC sales climb
- R programming language gaining ground on traditional statistics packages
- How can the Internet have too many routes and not enough addresses?
- OnBeep developing walkie-talkie type wearable for mobile devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.