This would put Samsung at the forefront of display innovation, but it's unclear if the world needs this kind of breakthrough.
A strong camera upgrade and support for the latest charging standard could help Samsung's next phablet stand out.
Serial leaker Evan Blass gives us a better look at Samsung's upcoming super tablet.
Owners of Samsung smartphones will be the first to reap the benefits of a Voice over LTE (VoLTE) network when Vodafone rolls it out in December.
Samsung's music streaming service is going premium at the competitive price of $4 a month.
Vodafone is offering Samsung’s 2015 flagship tablet, the Galaxy Tab S2, on its 24 month wireless broadband plans.
Samsung Australia has announced the pricing and availability of its phablet flagships, the Galaxy Note5 and the Samsung S6 edge+.
The successor to Samsung's famed Note range has been unveiled, the Note5, and it will go up against Appe's iPhone 6 Plus when it is released in the coming months. We compare the specs of the two smartphones to determine which will be the better buy.
Smartphone sales increased substantially in the second quarter of 2015, but the rate of growth continued to slow, fueling concerns that the market has started to become saturated, according to a study released today by Juniper Research.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge have been released in three new colours in Australia. Both of the smartphones are available in Gold Platinum, the S6 Edge can be purchased in Green Emerald, while Blue Topaz is reserved for the S6 alone. We go hands ...
The Wireless Power Consortium (WPC) this week announced the latest version of its Qi (pronounced "chee") wireless charging specification, which provides three times the amount of power as the majority of in-market Qi charging products. In fact, the n...
LG has commenced a global roll out of its flagship G4 smartphone, but Australia will have to wait until the second half of 2015 before its local release.
Following lavish global launches from Samsung and HTC comes the quiet unveiling of Sony’s Xperia Z4 flagship in its home country of Japan.
Samsung’s first B2B tablet, the Galaxy Tab Active, has gone on sale in Australia.
Australians will be able to buy Samsung's Galaxy A5 and A3 when they launch in Australia early March.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Report: Apple Car launch date slips back a year to 2021
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCSenior Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCAsp.Net Developer with Angular, SQL,Twitter Bootstrapper, CSSNSW
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - CloudVIC
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- CCProject Coordinator/ Jr Business Analyst- Govt backgroundNSW
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW