This would put Samsung at the forefront of display innovation, but it's unclear if the world needs this kind of breakthrough.
A strong camera upgrade and support for the latest charging standard could help Samsung's next phablet stand out.
Serial leaker Evan Blass gives us a better look at Samsung's upcoming super tablet.
Owners of Samsung smartphones will be the first to reap the benefits of a Voice over LTE (VoLTE) network when Vodafone rolls it out in December.
Samsung's music streaming service is going premium at the competitive price of $4 a month.
Vodafone is offering Samsung’s 2015 flagship tablet, the Galaxy Tab S2, on its 24 month wireless broadband plans.
Samsung Australia has announced the pricing and availability of its phablet flagships, the Galaxy Note5 and the Samsung S6 edge+.
The successor to Samsung's famed Note range has been unveiled, the Note5, and it will go up against Appe's iPhone 6 Plus when it is released in the coming months. We compare the specs of the two smartphones to determine which will be the better buy.
Smartphone sales increased substantially in the second quarter of 2015, but the rate of growth continued to slow, fueling concerns that the market has started to become saturated, according to a study released today by Juniper Research.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge have been released in three new colours in Australia. Both of the smartphones are available in Gold Platinum, the S6 Edge can be purchased in Green Emerald, while Blue Topaz is reserved for the S6 alone. We go hands ...
The Wireless Power Consortium (WPC) this week announced the latest version of its Qi (pronounced "chee") wireless charging specification, which provides three times the amount of power as the majority of in-market Qi charging products. In fact, the n...
LG has commenced a global roll out of its flagship G4 smartphone, but Australia will have to wait until the second half of 2015 before its local release.
Following lavish global launches from Samsung and HTC comes the quiet unveiling of Sony’s Xperia Z4 flagship in its home country of Japan.
Samsung’s first B2B tablet, the Galaxy Tab Active, has gone on sale in Australia.
Australians will be able to buy Samsung's Galaxy A5 and A3 when they launch in Australia early March.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- CCJava DevelopersACT
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCInside Sales Specialist / Customer Service - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCTechnology DeveloperVIC
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTProcurement SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT