Almost everything about this phone is perfect
Samsung's latest smartwatch is easily its best.
A great tablet, but is it good enough to draw customers using an Apple iPad?
Once again, Samsung makes the best phablet money can buy
A budget smartphone worth your time
galaxy in pictures
The Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge have been released in three new colours in Australia. Both of the smartphones are available in Gold Platinum, the S6 Edge can be purchased in Green Emerald, while Blue Topaz is reserved for the S6 alone. We go hands on with the former.
The next generation Galaxy Note 4 benefits from a metal chassis and a larger 5.7in screen.
Samsung proudly showcased its next generation of products in Bali at the Samsung Forum 2014. On display was a curved television that had UHD resolution, a new mirrorless camera, the line up of powerful Pro tablets and much, much more.
Samsung has just released the Galaxy S4 Active in Australia, a water and dust resistant Android smartphone. It's best described as a rugged version of the original Galaxy S4, rated at IP67 standards to survive being submerged in one metre of water for up to 30 minutes. Let's go hands-on!
From a new digital assistant to a beefed up camera, Samsung is angling for a major comeback in the new year.
The mea culpa pledges that the company will learn from the incident and get to the very bottom of why it happened.
Samsung sold more smartphones than Apple in Q3 2016, but the Galaxy S7 recall devastated its profits.
Samsung must now battle long-term damage to the company's reputation after the unprecedented recall of all Note7 phones.
Samsung says the replacement phones, part of 1 million shipped now in use, are safe and not prone to catching fire.
Samsung has created specific box markings and an IMEI lookup tool so you can tell if you have a non-explosive model.
Many features are missing from Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S2. This year’s model has a smaller screen, a lesser resolution and packs fewer pixels into each inch. It can’t be used as a remote control as it has no IR blaster, and night photos are likely to s...
Sony is stepping out from the shadows to take on smartphone heavyweight Samsung. Whereas its Xperia Z5 Premium, announced overnight at the IFA tradeshow, appeases the needs of multimedia users, Samsung's Note5 satisfies the demands of users driven to...
Samsung pioneered the large-screen smartphone with the original Galaxy Note. The idea of phone and tablet hybrid -- known as a phablet -- was far better executed than the device itself. Today the company launched the Note5, and it feels every bit a p...
Every smartphone that has passed through our testing labs in 2016 has been rounded up on this page. Readers in the market for a new smartphone: this is a good starting point. Consider the smartphones available, narrow the selection down according...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- New report says Google watches made by LG, to be released Feb. 9
- Microsoft labels Windows 7 'outdated' as it stumps for 10
- AirTV's slick marriage of Sling TV and OTA channels isn't in the product yet
- Leaked Windows 10 build shows Microsoft filling a major content hole: Ebooks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerACT
- CCMid-level Java Developer / Programmer (Contract) Finance CBDNSW
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD
- FTLinux EngineerNSW
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- CCBiztalk DeveloperQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- FTLife/400 Developers / Programmers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCTest LeadVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTTechnology Testing CoordinatorQLD
- FTOffice365 Solution SpecialistSA
- CCVirtualization ArchitectACT
- FTLevel 2 Help Desk SupportQLD
- FTWeb Front- End DeveloperSA
- CCProcurement AnalystQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTSAP Business Objects ConsultantACT
- CCJunior BI / Data Analytics Analyst - contract - SydneyNSW
- FTProject Delivery Manager | PortfolioQLD
- CCVirtualization ArchitectACT