Almost everything about this phone is perfect
Samsung's latest smartwatch is easily its best.
A great tablet, but is it good enough to draw customers using an Apple iPad?
Once again, Samsung makes the best phablet money can buy
A budget smartphone worth your time
galaxy in pictures
The Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge have been released in three new colours in Australia. Both of the smartphones are available in Gold Platinum, the S6 Edge can be purchased in Green Emerald, while Blue Topaz is reserved for the S6 alone. We go hands on with the former.
The next generation Galaxy Note 4 benefits from a metal chassis and a larger 5.7in screen.
Samsung proudly showcased its next generation of products in Bali at the Samsung Forum 2014. On display was a curved television that had UHD resolution, a new mirrorless camera, the line up of powerful Pro tablets and much, much more.
Samsung has just released the Galaxy S4 Active in Australia, a water and dust resistant Android smartphone. It's best described as a rugged version of the original Galaxy S4, rated at IP67 standards to survive being submerged in one metre of water for up to 30 minutes. Let's go hands-on!
From a new digital assistant to a beefed up camera, Samsung is angling for a major comeback in the new year.
The mea culpa pledges that the company will learn from the incident and get to the very bottom of why it happened.
Samsung sold more smartphones than Apple in Q3 2016, but the Galaxy S7 recall devastated its profits.
Samsung must now battle long-term damage to the company's reputation after the unprecedented recall of all Note7 phones.
Samsung says the replacement phones, part of 1 million shipped now in use, are safe and not prone to catching fire.
Samsung has created specific box markings and an IMEI lookup tool so you can tell if you have a non-explosive model.
Many features are missing from Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S2. This year’s model has a smaller screen, a lesser resolution and packs fewer pixels into each inch. It can’t be used as a remote control as it has no IR blaster, and night photos are likely to s...
Sony is stepping out from the shadows to take on smartphone heavyweight Samsung. Whereas its Xperia Z5 Premium, announced overnight at the IFA tradeshow, appeases the needs of multimedia users, Samsung's Note5 satisfies the demands of users driven to...
Samsung pioneered the large-screen smartphone with the original Galaxy Note. The idea of phone and tablet hybrid -- known as a phablet -- was far better executed than the device itself. Today the company launched the Note5, and it feels every bit a p...
Every smartphone that has passed through our testing labs in 2016 has been rounded up on this page. Readers in the market for a new smartphone: this is a good starting point. Consider the smartphones available, narrow the selection down according...
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hisense displays successors to amazing Series 7 ULED - Series 8 and 9
- Elgato's Stream Deck is a programmable LCD control center that makes game streaming easy
- Facebook starts warning U.S. users when they're sharing fake news
- Why I'm addicted to Mass Effect: Andromeda's gorgeous, secret Nvidia super-screenshots
- Corsair One review: Small, fast, and surprisingly quiet
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperSA
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 requiredSA
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT roleNSW
- CCNetwork and Cloud SMENSW
- CC.NET Developer!QLD
- CCProcess Assurance LeadNSW
- CCServiceNow Specialist - Administration and DevelopmentVIC
- FTPMO ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- TPProject Support Officer - Data and Information ManagementVIC
- FTSolutions Architects - 10 roles availableACT
- CCPerformance AnalystQLD
- TP.NET DeveloperWA
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTLevel 3 Systems EngineerNSW
- TPIT Business Analyst (UX Design)NSW
- CCAutomation Test AnalystQLD
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- TPGIS Officer | Map InfoQLD
- TPAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- FTICT Business Development Manager - Technical Products/SolutionsQLD
- FTFull Stack .Net Developer Developer (Front and Back end)QLD