Vodafone has become the first Australian telco to announce pricing, plans and availability details for Samsung's hotly-anticipated Galaxy Nexus Android phone.
The Samsung Galaxy Nexus is the first smartphone to run the latest version of Google's Android platform, 4.0 or "Ice Cream Sandwich". Naturally, its going to be compared to the popular Apple iPhone 4S. So, how does it stack up?
I have been lucky enough to have had my hands-on the Galaxy Nexus for nearly five days now and I'm pleased to report that I'm very impressed.
The Galaxy Nexus is the first smartphone to run the latest 4.0 "Ice Cream Sandwich" version of Google's Android operating system.
It's finally here. Google and Samsung have jointly unveiled the Samsung Galaxy Nexus Android phone, the first smartphone to run the latest 4.0 "Ice Cream Sandwich" version of Google's Android operating system. So, when can Aussies get their hands on ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Point-of-sale malware creators still in business with Spark, an Alina spinoff
- U.S.-Cuba breakthrough is no slam dunk for Internet
- Amazon promises one-hour delivery in Manhattan, more locations on the way
- LG readies webOS TVs with better performance, 4K content
- Microsoft kills EU browser choice screen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.