According to a report on the Wall Street Journal website, Sony Ericsson CEO Bert Nordberg has hinted that that the mobile-phone maker might be working with Sony to build a smartphone with a slide-out controller to play games.
What is the coolest thing for a Linux fan to carry in their pocket? Why, the new Linux Tux credit card! The Linux Foundation teamed up with UMB Bank and CardPartner Inc. to create the Linux-branded Visa card. It's pretty much your typical credit card...
Markets for advanced charging technologies (including solar-powered handsets, solar chargers, wireless power units, fuel-cell battery charging products and public charging kiosks), worth about $1.5 billion in 2010, are forecast to grow at a robust Co...
If you're a homeowner and have done any sort of do-it-yourself home projects, chances are you've had to get into the crawlspace beneath your home on some occasion. It's a dirty job, sure, but somebody's got to do it. However, a robot out of Japan can...
Ahhhh Halloween. When you were a kid it was a time to eat too much candy and dress up as a ghost, but now that you're a mature GeekTech-reading adult, Halloween's a time for geeky cultural references and overly elaborate Halloween costumes like this ...
Wrist-mounted displays have long been the stuff of legend in science fiction. Whether it’s the Pip-Boy 3000 from Fallout 3 or Dick Tracy’s multifunction watch, the idea of having information within arms’ reach is very appealing. Thanks to new techn...
As reported at physorg.com, University of California, Riverside physicists have made breakthroughs in developing graphene-based “spin computers”. A spin computer would allow for huge storage capacity using a fraction of the power consumption of curre...
The University of Cincinnati recently announced a new e-Display design, and it's a huge breakthrough for electronic devices called Electrofluidic Display Technology (EFD). Created through a collaboration between U of C, Dupont, Sun Chemical and Gamma...
Forget LOLcats, these kitties are real--and you can interact with them in real-time! Apriori Control, in conjunction with the Idaho Humane Society and the Oregon Humane Society, has developed a website where you can interact with real cats by control...
A Russian company plans to spice up the Android formula with a smartphone that has screens on the front and back sides.
A new service designed to help Australians recover their lost gadgets has been launched today.
It's 1 a.m., and everyone in the house is asleep. The television is off. The computers are off. Your cell phones and MP3 players are plugged in but no longer charging. And all these products are still sucking electricity.
Any Rubik's Cube configuration can be solved in 20 moves or fewer, according to new research.
The back-to-school season is upon us, and what better way to go back to school in style than with a laser-equipped backpack capable of building 3D maps of building interiors?
Oh, that Microsoft. She's such a tease.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCRisk and Quality Assurance AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Architect_Microsoft ArchitectureACT
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW