We already know the Moto 360 is going to be the best-looking Android Wear smartwatch yet, thanks to its rounded display and simple design. We also expect it to have Qi wireless charging after documents about the device filtered through the FCC. Now I...
Motorola's upcoming Moto 360 smartwatch was designed, first and foremost, for mainstream consumer appeal--and to reach this goal, Motorola had to embrace traditional wristwatch design trends.
Submitted for your disapproval, here are our least favourite sights from CES 2014.
Shape of things to come: Phones, TVs and more are starting to throw us curves
From cameras to physical fitness gear, computers are getting attached to your body
You pull into your driveway, put your car in park, and close the garage. At this point, you fumble for your keys, feel along the wall for the light switches, and adjust the thermostat--but what if your door unlocked, lights turned on, and the house w...
Well, no wonder we haven't seen too many people sporting the Galaxy Gear since its debut. People keep returning them.
Samsung gets criticised for copyingApple's design techniques,colour choices, and even unannounced products, but the iPhone maker isn't the only company Samsung is willing to imitate. The Korea-based electronics maker has apparently set its sight on c...
Google appears to be preparing many more features for Google Glass ahead of an eventual public launch.
Nest has confirmed it has no plans to sell its new Wi-Fi enabled smoke detector in Australia, saying it is focussing primarily on bringing the device to market in the US, Canada, and the UK.
These gadgets and peripherals hitting the market just in time for the holiday season -- yes, it's coming -- will give you and your desk a much-needed upgrade.
Leap Motion, a computer hardware sensor device that supports hand and motion input, has gone on sale exclusively in Australia through Dick Smith retail stores, the company has announced.
Fitbit is set to launch a new activity and sleep tracking wristband with built-in altimeter and clock functions, according to US technology site The Verge.
Vodafone will bundle Samsung's Galaxy Note 3 smartphone with the Galaxy Gear smartwatch on a select range of plans, it has confirmed today.
A new Wi-Fi enabled doorbell called DoorBot will stream live video of who is at your front door through a smartphone or tablet each time the bell is pressed.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- FTSAP Ariba Consultant/ManagerVIC
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC