Motorola's upcoming Moto 360 smartwatch was designed, first and foremost, for mainstream consumer appeal--and to reach this goal, Motorola had to embrace traditional wristwatch design trends.
Submitted for your disapproval, here are our least favourite sights from CES 2014.
Shape of things to come: Phones, TVs and more are starting to throw us curves
From cameras to physical fitness gear, computers are getting attached to your body
You pull into your driveway, put your car in park, and close the garage. At this point, you fumble for your keys, feel along the wall for the light switches, and adjust the thermostat--but what if your door unlocked, lights turned on, and the house w...
Well, no wonder we haven't seen too many people sporting the Galaxy Gear since its debut. People keep returning them.
Samsung gets criticised for copyingApple's design techniques,colour choices, and even unannounced products, but the iPhone maker isn't the only company Samsung is willing to imitate. The Korea-based electronics maker has apparently set its sight on c...
Google appears to be preparing many more features for Google Glass ahead of an eventual public launch.
Nest has confirmed it has no plans to sell its new Wi-Fi enabled smoke detector in Australia, saying it is focussing primarily on bringing the device to market in the US, Canada, and the UK.
These gadgets and peripherals hitting the market just in time for the holiday season -- yes, it's coming -- will give you and your desk a much-needed upgrade.
Leap Motion, a computer hardware sensor device that supports hand and motion input, has gone on sale exclusively in Australia through Dick Smith retail stores, the company has announced.
Fitbit is set to launch a new activity and sleep tracking wristband with built-in altimeter and clock functions, according to US technology site The Verge.
Vodafone will bundle Samsung's Galaxy Note 3 smartphone with the Galaxy Gear smartwatch on a select range of plans, it has confirmed today.
A new Wi-Fi enabled doorbell called DoorBot will stream live video of who is at your front door through a smartphone or tablet each time the bell is pressed.
Samsung looks likely expand its successful Galaxy brand of smartphones next month to include a smartwatch known as Galaxy Gear. According to a report from Bloomberg, Samsung will unveil the Android-powered smartwatch on September 4.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- CCTechnical Digital Producer / Requirements EngineerNSW
- CCLMS Administrator and e- Learning Development Project OfficerSA
- CCProject Manager / Delivery Manager - TelcoNSW
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, AdviceNSW
- CCNetwork AdministratorWA
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW
- CCIT Technical WriterACT
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW