Harry Potter fans, take note: Scientists have made an object "disappear" using a cloaking device similar in many ways to the invisibility cloak imagined by author J.K. Rowling.
This week Gordon Mah Ung, Brad Chacos, and Hayden Dingman fawn over the GeForce 1080 and debate whether to build an LGA1151 or LGA2011 v3 rig.
Zeitgeist's carbon-fiber electric bike will go up to 100 miles on a charge and looks like it was built for the Empire.
The Durmet Smarttress uses motion sensors to detect foul play, which is pretty much the worst justification ever for buying a mattress.
Enjoy the best of PCWorld.com in a curated Enhanced Edition for Android and iOS, or in a PDF Replica Edition.
Moleskine's latest digital-paper combination, the Smart Writing Set, has the style of a tablet and the convenience of digital manipulation.
Unique valves at the mouth of each bottle keep the remaining wine fresh for up to 30 days after the first pour.
The annual South by Southwest conference is a place where tech, music, and film come together—so of course brands show up to wedge themselves into the conversation.
As Macworld's resident couch potato, I must confess that I'm a little nonplussed by the fact that so much of the coverage that surrounds the Apple Watch's fitness features seems to be the work of people who appear to have a... disconcerting familiari...
When Oculus VR revealed the recommended PC specs for the forthcoming consumer release of its highly anticipated Oculus Rift virtual reality headset, the graphics card requirements were shockingly reasonable. Sure, the GeForce GTX 970 and Radeon R9 29...
Apple just invited third-party accessory makers to design Apple Watch bands with the launch of its Made for Apple Watch program.
All models of Apple Watch quickly sold out when preorders began overnight last Friday, but now we have a better idea of which Watches were most popular.
For as classy as the Vibe Band VB10 looks -- with its slim figure made possible by a curved E-Ink display -- it's far too sluggish and feature-limited.
Braven likes to create speakers that can be used in all sorts of situations, but the company’s new Mira quite possibly takes the cake for versatility.
I'm not a watch guy. It's not a fashion statement--I've just never enjoyed having anything on my wrists, be it jewelry, watch bands, and especially police restraints. There was a time back in the '90s when I gave pocket watches try, but that was a la...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Home Theatre review: Which is better, a 4K projector or 4K TV?
- Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 review: HD video and stereo sound add polish to video calls
- Boat rental with GetMyBoat – the AirBnB of boating
- Want to live on Mars with 1M of your closest friends?
- Mozilla tests ad-blocking feature in Firefox
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW