Rachel likes travelling to obscure places and party places alike. She needs her tech to get about and communicate whether its exploring caves, diving with Whale Sharks, rallying across Eastern Europe, partying at South American carnivals, eating inse...
Introducing Roving Rachel our new techie travel writer. A candidate for having the best job in the world, she reports on some of the best adventure destinations on the planet, the best festivals and the best ways to get there – all while discussing ...
Fitbit has released a new range of fitness trackers that also incorporate smartwatch features. There are three models, and each one offers a different set of features depending on your fitness goals. Find out which one is right for you.
The Samsung Galaxy Gear hints and teases at what a great smartwatch could be, but never really nails any single function. It's packed with potential, and even includes support for third-party apps. But it's a challenge to use at nearly every turn, an...
We go hands-on with the Misfit Shine, an elegant looking physical activity monitor for iOS devices.
If you want to get into 3D printing, there are tons of options out there for you to choose from. Unfortunately, most of the inexpensive 3D printers require you to assemble them yourself, a tedious and often frustrating task. Fully assembled printers ...
A few weeks ago, we were absolutely excited over the over the prospect of the ProDesk3D, a full-color 3D printer in the works from a New York-based startup named botObjects. Unlike every 3D printer that we've seen so far, the ProDesk3D color palate i...
If you want a wristband tracker, the Fitbit Flex is the one to get right now. I'll likely still go back to the Zip, because the replaceable battery really works for me. But if you prefer the harder-to-lose wristband approach to social step tracking, ...
Marvel's latest superhero opus, Iron Man 3, opened this past weekend. I liked it, and thought its first 90 minutes were better than its climax, but because this is a tech site, I'll keep my movie criticism to a minimum. Instead, here's a list of some...
We unbox Casio's G-Shock Bluetooth watch, the GB-6900AB. This smart watch may look like a classic G-Shock model, but it connects to your smartphone via Bluetooth to notify you of incoming calls, emails and messages.
It's sometimes said that a journalist is a drinker with a writing problem, and it's true that -- from time to time, and strictly in moderation -- we enjoy the odd beverage. We decided to bring together both our professional and recreational lives, ro...
The Motorola Xoom was the most advanced tablet that we got to try out at Mobile World Congress. Other tablets, including the HTC Flyer, certainly look promising, but the Xoom is the launch device for the Google Android Honeycomb OS - the version of A...
As Mobile World Congress 2011 draws to a close, it's time to take stock of the plethora of smartphones and tablet PCs we saw for the first time. Tomorrow, we'll bring you the best tablet PCs of MWC 2011, but here, in no particular order, are smartpho...
The BlackBerry PlayBook is nearing its final build with fully working tablets on public show at Mobile World Congress and one stand representative going so far as to refer to a PlayBook as "my own". All that's left, we're told, is battery optimisatio...
With the past week being dominated by CES announcements, it can be pretty hard to keep up with what was happening outside of Vegas. Worry not! GeekTech brings you the condensed guide of what else has been going on in the world of geek.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Windows 10's big Anniversary Update will hit phones the same time as PCs
- Hands-on with Pokémon Go: Catch 'em all by exploring the real world
- The Assembly hands-on: The future of VR is adventure games
- EC Technology Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard review: This Jorno clone can save you a few bucks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCSharepoint ConsultantQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCProject DirectorWA
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCSAP Project Manager- HR/Payroll- Finance Systems IntegrationNSW
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCUser Experience AnalystACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT