The Moto G has long been the go-to phone for people on a budget. Is it still?
Making flagships redundant for the low price of $269
The only 4G smartphone in its $279 price range worth buying
Sony’s attempt at making its premium technologies available to the masses.
The budget smartphone that punches well above its weight
Kogan has launched its flagship Agora 4G Pro as the etailer increases its competitive in the budget end of the smartphone market.
Motorola has unveiled a new range of smartphones at a launch event held in chicago. A new Moto X will lead the range, while a new Moto G will succeed the most popular phone in the company’s illustrious history.
Microsoft-owned Nokia will take on Motorola with the launch of its budget Lumia 635, a quad-core smartphone running Windows Phone 8.1 and armed with 4G internet speeds.
Optus has signed yet another smartphone exclusively with the LG F70 following the carrier’s recent deal with HTC.
Google is readying “the biggest release of Android” in the company’s history. Elements of the new version were showcased overnight during Google’s I/O conference in San Francisco. Executives referred to the upcoming software as “the L series of Andro...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Severe vulnerability in Cisco's WebEx extension for Chrome leaves PCs open to easy attack
- Microsoft tries to expel Chromebooks from schools with Intune app and low-cost PCs
- If we show you how to back up your PC for free, will you finally do it?
- How to create Live Tiles for your Steam games in Windows
- Samsung sees 2016 profit jump despite Note 7 debacle
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSoftware Support SpecialistQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTBid ManagerVIC
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- TPSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetVIC
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- CCTechnical Support ConsultantVIC
- TPSOA DeveloperNSW
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- FTProject Manager - Sunshine Coast LocationQLD
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- CCData Migration Lead - SAPNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTSOE Team LeaderWA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness/Data AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTC ProgrammerACT
- TPService Delivery ManagerQLD
- PTVBA Analyst Programmer - Permanent / Part Time (3 days per week)QLD