If you take the concept of the paperless office seriously, Fujitsu has a meeting room just for you.
A supercomputer developed by China's National Defense University remains the fastest publically known computer in the world while the U.S. is close to an historic low in the latest edition of the closely followed Top 500 supercomputer ranking, which ...
In another sign of the living spaces of elderly Japanese going hi-tech, seniors in Osaka are undergoing an Internet of Things (IoT) experiment involving cloud-connected air conditioners and motion sensors.
Fujitsu unlocks smartphone with iris ... Russian cybergroup stalks U.S. bank customers ... Online video pushes up cloud power consumption ... and more tech news
Japanese mobile carrier NTT DoCoMo has released a smartphone that can be unlocked with a mere glance.
Fujitsu has developed stamp-sized wearable sensor tags that can detect whether users have changed their location or posture, fallen down or are experiencing high heat.
Drones don't normally need wheels, but they can come in handy on upside-down roads.
Fujitsu has developed smartglasses that project imagery directly onto the user's retina with a laser, instead of using small LCD screens like other wearables.
In a move that could help spread IoT (Internet of Things) devices, Fujitsu has developed a thin, flexible IoT beacon that can send out location and ID information to smartphones and other mobile devices.
If parts of your phone are sometimes too hot to handle, Fujitsu may have the answer: a thin heat pipe that can spread heat around mobile devices, reducing extremes of temperature.
Fujitsu has developed image-processing technology that can be used to track people in security camera footage, even when the images are heavily blurred to protect their privacy.
If you hate having to punch in a number or scan your finger when using your phone, now you can unlock it with just a glance.
Outmoded technology dies hard in futuristic Japan.
Obama headlines Silicon Valley cybersecurity summit ... Xiaomi starts up in U.S. ... Expedia fights off Google ... and more news
Fujitsu wants to make computer security more personalized with profiling software based on psychology.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Windows 10's big Anniversary Update will hit phones the same time as PCs
- Hands-on with Pokémon Go: Catch 'em all by exploring the real world
- The Assembly hands-on: The future of VR is adventure games
- EC Technology Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard review: This Jorno clone can save you a few bucks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTIBCO Technical LeadNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- FTInformation Security ConsultantACT
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- FTSystems AnalystVIC
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- CCUser Experience AnalystACT
- CCSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCICT Engineer - SecurityQLD