If you take the concept of the paperless office seriously, Fujitsu has a meeting room just for you.
Japanese mobile carrier NTT DoCoMo has released a smartphone that can be unlocked with a mere glance.
Fujitsu has developed stamp-sized wearable sensor tags that can detect whether users have changed their location or posture, fallen down or are experiencing high heat.
Drones don't normally need wheels, but they can come in handy on upside-down roads.
In a move that could help spread IoT (Internet of Things) devices, Fujitsu has developed a thin, flexible IoT beacon that can send out location and ID information to smartphones and other mobile devices.
If parts of your phone are sometimes too hot to handle, Fujitsu may have the answer: a thin heat pipe that can spread heat around mobile devices, reducing extremes of temperature.
Fujitsu has developed image-processing technology that can be used to track people in security camera footage, even when the images are heavily blurred to protect their privacy.
Fujitsu wants to make computer security more personalized with profiling software based on psychology.
Fujitsu is continuing its push into wearables for the workplace with a prototype Bluetooth ring that lets users "write" in the air so they can work hands-free.
Fujitsu Laboratories has developed a compact RFID tag that works on surfaces such as metal, which can otherwise impede radio waves.
LED lamps lighting merchandise may soon shine invisible data that your smartphone can pick up.
Fujitsu has developed an approach to cluster supercomputers that reduces the number of network switches by 40 percent without sacrificing performance.
Fujitsu has developed a circuit that could double data rates between CPUs in servers and supercomputers
Fujitsu has developed technology that makes synthesized speech sound a little more natural and less robotic by adopting the appropriate tone for different situations.
Fujitsu Laboratories has developed wearable technology in the form of a glove and a head-mounted display that could help speed up maintenance work and other applications where NFC tags are widely used.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's upgraded Beam game-streaming service goes live, taking on Twitch and YouTube
- How to watch Donald Trump's presidential inauguration live online for free
- Microsoft's latest Windows 10 ad annoys Chrome users with taskbar pop-ups
- GeForce Now vs. GeForce Now: Nvidia's Shield and PC streaming services are wildly different
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCProject Manager - TelcoVIC
- CCChange and Communications AnalystQLD
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- TPSenior Test Analyst - TAFEQLD
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- CCSAP HR/ Payroll Support ConsultantNSW
- CCWeb Architect - Ruby, Python, Java, Open sourceNSW
- FTTechnology Testing Services ManagerVIC
- FTRegional Sales Manager - Telco/ICT - Employer of choiceQLD
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- TPAndroid DeveloperSA
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Big Data TechnologiesNSW
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerQLD
- CCIT Risk Specialist (Assurance) - TelcoVIC
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCM & Lync/Skype for BusinessQLD
- TPSenior Analytics Analyst DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW