Fujitsu has developed an approach to cluster supercomputers that reduces the number of network switches by 40 percent without sacrificing performance.
Fujitsu has developed a circuit that could double data rates between CPUs in servers and supercomputers
Fujitsu has developed technology that makes synthesized speech sound a little more natural and less robotic by adopting the appropriate tone for different situations.
Fujitsu Laboratories has developed wearable technology in the form of a glove and a head-mounted display that could help speed up maintenance work and other applications where NFC tags are widely used.
Fujitsu Laboratories and Furukawa Electric have developed an optical connector that could reduce connectivity costs for servers.
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's Windows Phone 8.1 update takes Cortana to China, UK, and three other countries
- Twitter acquires image search firm Madbits
- Amazon investing $2 billion more in India as online retail booms
- Amazon says $9.99 e-books will boost revenue, including for Hachette
- Top five budget smartphones money can buy (Part I, 2014)
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 3 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 4 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 5 How to pick the right size TV for your living room
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $2636.70 free shipping
- 65% off $9.39 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »