IBM and Fujifilm have figured out how to fit 220TB of data on a standard-size tape that fits in your hand, flexing the technology's strengths as a long-term storage medium.
Fujifilm today launched the X-M1, which is an interchangeable lens camera aimed mainly at the mainstream market. We got our hands on it in a brief demo at Fujifilm's head office, and we like what we saw.
Panasonic and Fujifilm say they have developed a new image sensor using organic materials that is far more sensitive than anything currently on the market.
Oracle's StorageTek division today announced its highest capacity and fastest tape drive to date -- the company says the T10000C stores up to 5TB of uncompressed data and offers throughput speeds of up to 70% faster than similar products today.
"Three-dimensional everything" is shaping up to be the big trend of 2010 (or at least its most-prominent bastion of hype), but Fujifilm had an early jump on the 3D craze.
If you've picked up a 3D camera from Fujifilm and are basking in the glory of its 3D display, what are you going to do with the 3D photos you've taken, aside from view them on your slick new 3D HDTV? Rather than order 3D photos from Fujifilm directl...
Fujifilm Recording Media U.S.A and IBM today announced they were able to demonstrate a new particulate that can be used to create magnetic tape cartridges that are 44 times more dense than today's Generation 4 LTO Ultrium's cartridges.
Japan's FujiFilm is planning to add a new dimension to photography this year: the third dimension.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Review: Asus ROG G752 OC Edition - Faster than many desktop gaming PCs
- Make a Wi-Fi gadget with a $9.99 Orange Pi development board
- Analysts laud and lance new Microsoft browser armor
- Should I drill a hole into my iPhone 7 to give it a headphone jack?
- Mediatek's developer board features a 10-core chip and Android 6.0
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW