IBM and Fujifilm have figured out how to fit 220TB of data on a standard-size tape that fits in your hand, flexing the technology's strengths as a long-term storage medium.
Fujifilm today launched the X-M1, which is an interchangeable lens camera aimed mainly at the mainstream market. We got our hands on it in a brief demo at Fujifilm's head office, and we like what we saw.
Panasonic and Fujifilm say they have developed a new image sensor using organic materials that is far more sensitive than anything currently on the market.
Oracle's StorageTek division today announced its highest capacity and fastest tape drive to date -- the company says the T10000C stores up to 5TB of uncompressed data and offers throughput speeds of up to 70% faster than similar products today.
"Three-dimensional everything" is shaping up to be the big trend of 2010 (or at least its most-prominent bastion of hype), but Fujifilm had an early jump on the 3D craze.
If you've picked up a 3D camera from Fujifilm and are basking in the glory of its 3D display, what are you going to do with the 3D photos you've taken, aside from view them on your slick new 3D HDTV? Rather than order 3D photos from Fujifilm directl...
Fujifilm Recording Media U.S.A and IBM today announced they were able to demonstrate a new particulate that can be used to create magnetic tape cartridges that are 44 times more dense than today's Generation 4 LTO Ultrium's cartridges.
Japan's FujiFilm is planning to add a new dimension to photography this year: the third dimension.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 2 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 3 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 4 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 5 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Acer Aspire E5 review
- Amazon wants companies to get onto its cloud using new services
- Google, WhatsApp integration lets users back up messages on Android
- New service helps pull data into AWS from the Internet of Things
- Zendesk tool taps machine learning to nip customer-service problems in the bud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDatabase Marketing ManagerNSW
- FT1st & 2nd level IT support all-rounder in beautiful rural BathurstNSW
- FTMid level IT consultant | Systems Integration & Managed ServicesNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Music IndustryNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | National commercial law firm | MS, AWS & eDiscoveryNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Client Side - Previous Agency Experience Welcome!!NSW
- FTManual Test Engineer | Financial Institution | Web testingNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTLinux Administrator with AWS & DevopsNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- FTSales SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness Development & Account ManagementNSW
- FTProduct Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorVIC
- CCMilitary simulation programmer with C# and Unity - 3 monthsNSW