IBM and Fujifilm have figured out how to fit 220TB of data on a standard-size tape that fits in your hand, flexing the technology's strengths as a long-term storage medium.
Fujifilm today launched the X-M1, which is an interchangeable lens camera aimed mainly at the mainstream market. We got our hands on it in a brief demo at Fujifilm's head office, and we like what we saw.
Panasonic and Fujifilm say they have developed a new image sensor using organic materials that is far more sensitive than anything currently on the market.
Oracle's StorageTek division today announced its highest capacity and fastest tape drive to date -- the company says the T10000C stores up to 5TB of uncompressed data and offers throughput speeds of up to 70% faster than similar products today.
"Three-dimensional everything" is shaping up to be the big trend of 2010 (or at least its most-prominent bastion of hype), but Fujifilm had an early jump on the 3D craze.
If you've picked up a 3D camera from Fujifilm and are basking in the glory of its 3D display, what are you going to do with the 3D photos you've taken, aside from view them on your slick new 3D HDTV? Rather than order 3D photos from Fujifilm directl...
Fujifilm Recording Media U.S.A and IBM today announced they were able to demonstrate a new particulate that can be used to create magnetic tape cartridges that are 44 times more dense than today's Generation 4 LTO Ultrium's cartridges.
Japan's FujiFilm is planning to add a new dimension to photography this year: the third dimension.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCSr. SQL Server DBANSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW