IBM and Fujifilm have figured out how to fit 220TB of data on a standard-size tape that fits in your hand, flexing the technology's strengths as a long-term storage medium.
Fujifilm today launched the X-M1, which is an interchangeable lens camera aimed mainly at the mainstream market. We got our hands on it in a brief demo at Fujifilm's head office, and we like what we saw.
Panasonic and Fujifilm say they have developed a new image sensor using organic materials that is far more sensitive than anything currently on the market.
Oracle's StorageTek division today announced its highest capacity and fastest tape drive to date -- the company says the T10000C stores up to 5TB of uncompressed data and offers throughput speeds of up to 70% faster than similar products today.
"Three-dimensional everything" is shaping up to be the big trend of 2010 (or at least its most-prominent bastion of hype), but Fujifilm had an early jump on the 3D craze.
If you've picked up a 3D camera from Fujifilm and are basking in the glory of its 3D display, what are you going to do with the 3D photos you've taken, aside from view them on your slick new 3D HDTV? Rather than order 3D photos from Fujifilm directl...
Fujifilm Recording Media U.S.A and IBM today announced they were able to demonstrate a new particulate that can be used to create magnetic tape cartridges that are 44 times more dense than today's Generation 4 LTO Ultrium's cartridges.
Japan's FujiFilm is planning to add a new dimension to photography this year: the third dimension.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Huawei female watch review: Bringing out your inner fashionista
- 4 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 5 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCEnterprise Data Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCProject Manager- transformation from SAP Oracle to SAP HANANSW
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC