Dodo has today announced its new range of consumer NBN plans, including a plan offering unlimited data per month.
Primus Telecom today revealed prices for its Tasmanian fibre-to-the-home (FTTH) services as part of the National Broadband Network (NBN). Customers residing at Midway Point, Smithton and Scottsdale in Tasmania can already order the new FTTH services ...
Australian ISP Internode has today cut the price of its flagship Fibre to the Home (FTTH) broadband plan, but all new plans now count both uploads and downloads in monthly data quotas.
Telstra today announced a trial service in Point Cook, Victoria, of fibre to the premises (FTTP) technology, and has invited NBN Co to act as an observer on the project.
Carriers worried about the cost of deploying fiber should concentrate primarily on lowering their installation costs and driving up their adoption rates, according to Boston-based research firm the Yankee Group.
Latest News Articles
- Google invites Glass wearers to brave LA's beaches
- Telerik frees HTML5 collection of components
- Space X rocket en route to ISS with space laser cargo
- AMD steers clear of low-cost tablet market
- Experts: Avoid big mistakes with Oracle's Exadata
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 LCD vs plasma vs LED TVs buying guide
- 5 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »