The developers of Replicant, a mobile OS based on Android, claim to have found a backdoor vulnerability in a software component shipped with some Samsung Galaxy devices that potentially provides remote access to users' private files through the devic...
Free Software Foundation
Germany's new coalition government listed open source software among its IT policy priorities, and said it will take steps to protect its citizens against espionage threats from the NSA and other foreign intelligence agencies.
It was 30 years ago today -- which is to say Sept. 27, 1983 -- that the seeds were planted for both Linux and the open source software movement, though neither is called that name by the man who help set both of them into motion, the irascible Richar...
Nineteen organizations, including a church and gun ownership and marijuana legalization groups, have filed a lawsuit against the U.S. National Security Agency for a surveillance program that targets U.S. residents' phone records.
Software patents, facing new scrutiny in the U.S., drive innovation and protect huge investments by developers, representatives of software companies said during a Capitol Hill briefing.
Richard Stallman is a big name in the technology sector. The software developer and political activist is best known for his creation during the early 1980′s of the GNU Project, which combined with Linus Torvalds' kernel programming efforts in the ea...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- IDG Pokémon Go bible
- The best Pokémon Go map grabs data directly from the Pokémon Go servers
- Apple reports second straight quarter of declining iPhone sales
- NTSB: Tesla in fatal crash was speeding with Autopilot on
- Office 365 gets new Word, PowerPoint and Outlook features
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CCSenior Back-end .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTIdentity Systems Analyst / Solution DesignerACT
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- CCDrupal DeveloperWA
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCCrystal reports expertACT
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT
- CCNetwork Engineer - NV2 ClearanceVIC