France Télécom's CEO Stéphane Richard has been charged with conspiracy to defraud, a Paris court announced Wednesday. The charge relates to alleged activities before he joined the company.
France Télécom is finally switching its official name to Orange after the name change was approved at its annual general meeting.
France Télécom reported a 4.5 percent drop in revenue in the fourth quarter, blaming much of the decline on regulatory measures.
Mobile network operator Orange will install Lookout's Mobile Security application on some of the Android-based tablets and smartphones it distributes starting in 2013, aiming to protect millions of subscribers in the first year alone.
Orange and China Telecom have signed a partnership agreement that allows users to access their respective networks, both Wi-Fi and VPN, the French operator said Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Windows 10's big Anniversary Update will hit phones the same time as PCs
- Hands-on with Pokémon Go: Catch 'em all by exploring the real world
- The Assembly hands-on: The future of VR is adventure games
- EC Technology Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard review: This Jorno clone can save you a few bucks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- CCProject Coordinator | CBD | 6mth ContractVIC
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCMidrange Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- CCSAP Project Manager- HR/Payroll- Finance Systems IntegrationNSW
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- CCAgile Product Manager/ UX, Web, Digital Project ManagerNSW