Sharp has approved an offer from Hon Hai Precision Industry and related companies to acquire over 66 per cent of the company’s voting stock, making the Taiwanese contract manufacturer the new parent of the venerable Japanese firm.
Facebook accused of stealing data center plan...States object to Radio Shack sale of personal data...EU to probe e-commerce companies...and more tech news.
Green America, a D.C.-based non-profit group, and The Nation magazine launched a campaign Wednesday intended to persuade consumers to boycott Apple products unless the company makes changes in its production and supply chain operations.
Tech stocks rose this week on the back of solid economic news and some upbeat results from software vendors, including Red Hat and Oracle.
Blackberry is turning to Foxconn, the world's largest contract manufacturer of electronics, to jointly develop and produce some models of handset, the two companies said on Friday.
Some of the most memorable IT-related quotes were uttered in courtrooms this year, which involved a steady stream of legal challenges about intellectual property. In no particular order, these are some of the comments that stuck with us as 2012 winds...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160615/ITA/922Asia
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- CCMulesoft Integration DeveloperWA
- CCTechnology DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Support - ImplementationsVIC
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW