Google plans to serve most of its ads over encrypted HTTPS connections by the end of June, a move that will protect against some ad hijacking attacks and will encourage website owners to enable encryption on their Web properties.
A large number of ads distributed by a Google advertising partner redirected users to Web-based exploits that attempted to install malware on users' computers.
A sophisticated group of cybercriminals has stolen over US$25 million by hacking into the infrastructure of numerous financial institutions in Russia and former Soviet Union countries, as well as into point-of-sale systems belonging to U.S. and Europ...
Over 23,000 Web servers were infected with a backdoor called CryptoPHP that's bundled with pirated themes and plug-ins for popular content management systems.
Some visitors to several high-profile websites last week were redirected to browser exploits that installed malware on their computers because of malicious advertisements on those sites.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- nbn on track to meet its financial year plan: Bill Morrow
- Roving Rachel's best crowd-funded travel products that are online right now
- Foxtel, Village and ISPs yet to agree on the cost of blocking pirate sites
- Why Microsoft won't extend the Windows 10 free upgrade offer
- Samsung's Raspberry Pi-like Artik 10 priced higher at $149.99
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCIT Solution Architect - ApplicationsNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectACT
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- CCAEM/CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCSr. Project ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCDesktop Engineer, renewable contractAsia
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA