Google plans to serve most of its ads over encrypted HTTPS connections by the end of June, a move that will protect against some ad hijacking attacks and will encourage website owners to enable encryption on their Web properties.
A large number of ads distributed by a Google advertising partner redirected users to Web-based exploits that attempted to install malware on users' computers.
A sophisticated group of cybercriminals has stolen over US$25 million by hacking into the infrastructure of numerous financial institutions in Russia and former Soviet Union countries, as well as into point-of-sale systems belonging to U.S. and Europ...
Over 23,000 Web servers were infected with a backdoor called CryptoPHP that's bundled with pirated themes and plug-ins for popular content management systems.
Some visitors to several high-profile websites last week were redirected to browser exploits that installed malware on their computers because of malicious advertisements on those sites.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMigration ArchitectSA
- CCMobile Application DeveloperQLD
- CCPerformance Test AnalystOther
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- FTOperations Support Analyst (Business Process Improvement) Perm North SydneyNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- CCSolutions Designer/Architect- ServiceNowVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior UX DesignerNSW
- TPDevelopers and TestersACT
- FTManager - Superannuation ConsultingNSW
- TPBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCJava Developer/ Web DesginerNSW
- CCGuidewire ArchitectNSW
- TPProject Manager - SAPQLD
- CCProject Manager - Cabling, Network Sys Design and DeliveryNSW
- FTTraining CoordinatorNSW
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraACT
- PTProject ManagersACT
- CCExecutive AssistantVIC