Though the shutdown and spending cuts by the U.S. government are taking a toll on IT sales this year, market surveys and financial results from the likes of Apple and Facebook this week show some positive signs for tech.
After a rollercoaster ride, tech stocks rebounded toward the end of the week following reports of a possible compromise on the political impasse over the U.S. budget.
With Apple reporting a decline in profit margins and Samsung consolidating its leadership in the mobile device market, earnings results and market research reports this week point to the ever-increasing importance of smartphones as key to growth in t...
With U.S. markets rallying and the Dow Jones Industrial Average hitting record highs, analysts and industry insiders are expressing a sense of sober confidence, if not exuberance, about the tech sector's prospects for the year.
As the economy improves and at least some of the concerns about the so-called U.S. "fiscal cliff" are resolved, desire for new mobile, analytics and storage technology will drive IT spending this year, according to market researchers and economists.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- CCSr. Windows Server Administrator- Financial Institution BckgNSW
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTGeospatial Support AnalystQLD
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCSystems Analyst (HTML/JAVA/Wireless & Mobile) 160525/SA/443Asia
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- FTSenior Developer (.Net)SA
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Program DirectorNSW
- FTDelivery Lead- AWSNSW
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC