Though the shutdown and spending cuts by the U.S. government are taking a toll on IT sales this year, market surveys and financial results from the likes of Apple and Facebook this week show some positive signs for tech.
After a rollercoaster ride, tech stocks rebounded toward the end of the week following reports of a possible compromise on the political impasse over the U.S. budget.
With Apple reporting a decline in profit margins and Samsung consolidating its leadership in the mobile device market, earnings results and market research reports this week point to the ever-increasing importance of smartphones as key to growth in t...
With U.S. markets rallying and the Dow Jones Industrial Average hitting record highs, analysts and industry insiders are expressing a sense of sober confidence, if not exuberance, about the tech sector's prospects for the year.
As the economy improves and at least some of the concerns about the so-called U.S. "fiscal cliff" are resolved, desire for new mobile, analytics and storage technology will drive IT spending this year, according to market researchers and economists.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- CCPMO AnalystNSW