Every company says it wants to provide a top-notch customer experience; how many actually do is another matter.
Few would dispute marketing automation's potential to benefit corporate marketing efforts, but with all the many and varied tools out there, keeping campaigns coordinated and cohesive can be difficult.
Forrester has cut its worldwide IT spending forecast for this year, saying growth will be 3.3 per cent in US dollars, rather than 6.2 per cent. Total spending will be $US2.2 trillion.
IBM hopes to expand its customer base and sell to executives outside of IT, including marketers, with a new set of consulting services that can be bought online with a credit card.
Combined U.S. business and consumer spending on technology will rise 5.3 percent this year to US$1.315 trillion and 6.0 percent to $1.4 trillion in 2015, thanks to an improving economy and an acceleration in purchases by businesses and government age...
CIOs still have the last word over most IT spending but over time they will work more closely with business units on buying decisions, a Forrester Research survey finds.
While many software vendors run software license audits on customers, there are some key differences customers should be mindful of when it comes to IBM, according to a new report from advisory firm Miro Consulting.
After a year in which tech stocks boomed but overall IT spending barely eked out single-digit growth, market forecasters are adopting an air of cautious optimism for 2014.
Global spending on IT and telecom products and services will grow 3.1 percent between 2013 and 2014, compared to just 0.4 percent a year earlier, with enterprise software spending driving much of the growth, according to Gartner projections.
Global spending on technology will rise 6.2 percent in U.S. dollars to US$2.22 trillion in 2014, helped by an improving economy and growing interest in areas such as mobility and cloud computing, according to new data from Forrester Research.
Enterprises that want their storage organized around virtual machines will get more hardware options and greater scalability later this year from Tintri, a startup that specializes in VM-based storage.
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) applications may run the core operations of companies around the world, but enterprises are placing a higher priority in 2013 on other types of software, in particular business intelligence (BI), according to a new...
Microsoft today briefly previewed an Office application designed for the Windows "Modern," ne "Metro," user interface, and said it would launch the touch-enabled suite next year.
Microsoft erred when it decided that the new Office Mobile for iPhone would be available to Office 365 customers but not to those who purchased a traditional "perpetual" license to Office 2013, an analyst argued
Microsoft's surprise launch of Office Mobile for the iPhone shows that the software giant continues to favour Windows' future over Office's fortune, analysts said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Surprise! Nvidia reveals a new Pascal-powered Titan X and it looks like an utter monster
- Apple faces lawsuit over AppleCare refurbished devices not being new
- Intel experiments with 3D Xpoint as it ships out SSDs to testers
- Edward Snowden has developed an iPhone case meant to kill surveillance
- Tesla wants to end fossil fuel use, make self-driving cars 10X safer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution DesignerACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (Lotus Notes/PC LAN) 160722/ITA/474Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CC.Net Developer Application DesignerACT
- CCProduction Manager / Digital ProducerNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - End-User ComputingNSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCExcel Modelling specialist/consultant.VIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Microsoft Active DirectoryNSW
- CCAsp.Net Developer with Angular, SQL,Twitter Bootstrapper, CSSNSW
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT