Every company says it wants to provide a top-notch customer experience; how many actually do is another matter.
Few would dispute marketing automation's potential to benefit corporate marketing efforts, but with all the many and varied tools out there, keeping campaigns coordinated and cohesive can be difficult.
Forrester has cut its worldwide IT spending forecast for this year, saying growth will be 3.3 per cent in US dollars, rather than 6.2 per cent. Total spending will be $US2.2 trillion.
IBM hopes to expand its customer base and sell to executives outside of IT, including marketers, with a new set of consulting services that can be bought online with a credit card.
Combined U.S. business and consumer spending on technology will rise 5.3 percent this year to US$1.315 trillion and 6.0 percent to $1.4 trillion in 2015, thanks to an improving economy and an acceleration in purchases by businesses and government age...
Oracle spent years developing its next-generation Fusion Applications and finally put them into general availability nearly a year-and-a-half ago, but some new evidence suggests that it's been less than successful at enticing customers to move up.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 10 things you need to know about Intel's crazy 10-core Broadwell-E CPU
- Ballistix demonstrates first NVMe drive performance at Computex
- Computex: SSD makers who don't make U.2 SSDs say U.2 is 'dead on arrival' but motherboard maker shows otherwise
- 100 illuminated Intel drones to perform at Vivid Sydney
- Intel beefs up VR ammo with Extreme Edition Core i7 chips
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- CCApplication Server AdminACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- FTData & Analytics Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCMobile LI SMEVIC
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, LifeNSW
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer (Client facing) - Publisher SolutionsNSW
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253Asia
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW