Ford Motor Co. is moving to automatically update its cars infotainment systems using Microsoft's Azure cloud service.
Ford drives into the Valley ... Oracle promises cheaper hardware ... Samsung-Blackberry deal still in play ... and more
Honda is enhancing its smart car technology with a system that can detect pedestrians and nearby vehicles.
Self-driving vehicles will make the driver redundant, but long before that, smarter cars may leave the driver thinking about other things.
Cool, intelligent car? Check. Controller wristwatch? Check. Now all you need is the leather jacket and 1980s perm to be Michael Knight.
Ford CEO Alan Mulally, seeking to end speculation over a possible move to Microsoft, told the Associated Press on Monday that he will not become the software company's next CEO.
Putting too much tech in classic American muscle seems almost blasphemous. These cars are for driving, not tweeting and texting, after all. But Ford basically nails the tech situation in its 2013 Mustang. When you jump into the company's latest pony ...
Ford Motor Co. wants to use the Google Prediction API to predict driver behavior and use that input to make cars perform better.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Huawei female watch review: Bringing out your inner fashionista
- 4 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 5 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160810/AP/662Asia
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- CCBI Delivery Project ManagerVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Manager- transformation from SAP Oracle to SAP HANANSW
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCDirector - Technical Upgrade Program- Data migration, InfraNSW
- CCStrategic Business AnalystNSW
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW