Airplanes may soon no longer provide a refuge from work emails: Telstra has revealed it is testing 4G services for commercial flights.
Qantas unveiled its 'Q-card' in Perth, with the airline saying the new card will reduce the time it takes passengers to check-in to five seconds. The airline also introduced electronic bag tags, which it claims will increase luggage security.
A computer system used by airline pilots to file flight plans in the U.S. was not working properly this morning, according to news reports by CNN and ABC News.
Latest News Articles
- Uber, Airbnb go after businesses
- Guns, vandals and thieves: Data shows US networks under attack
- Flexibility, asking questions key for recent college graduates looking to advance in IT
- As IoT changes how carriers make money, Ericsson is buying new smarts
- Google, Linaro develop custom Android edition for Project Ara
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 3 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 4 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 5 How to pick the right size TV for your living room
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.