Airplanes may soon no longer provide a refuge from work emails: Telstra has revealed it is testing 4G services for commercial flights.
Qantas unveiled its 'Q-card' in Perth, with the airline saying the new card will reduce the time it takes passengers to check-in to five seconds. The airline also introduced electronic bag tags, which it claims will increase luggage security.
A computer system used by airline pilots to file flight plans in the U.S. was not working properly this morning, according to news reports by CNN and ABC News.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) review: Raising the bar
- 2 Xiaomi Mi4 review: Xiaomi's best yet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review: Lightly flawed, Undeniably special
- 4 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- AT&T to acquire Nextel Mexico assets for $1.9 billion
- Facebook in Turkey ordered to block material insulting Prophet Muhammad
- Motorola returns to China, touts phone customization
- Modular smartphones could be reused as computer clusters
- Adobe pushes critical Flash Player update to fix latest zero-day
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.