Swedish outfit BlockMaster has launched what it claims to be the world's fastest secure USB stick, curing, it says, the problematic trade-off between security and performance.
Transcend has added a new rugged USB flash drive to its range of memory products. The Transcend JetFlash V70 is claimed to have anti-shock features, survive dust and splashes. For this, its exterior casing is made of rubber, and has a tethered cap ho...
Corsair Memory Inc. today announced what it claims to be the world's fastest a 128GB USB flash drive, the Flash Voyager GT. The <a href="http://www.corsair.com/products/voyagergt_128/">newest Flash Voyager GT</a> is based on a dual-controller archite...
Corsair Memory Inc. Tuesday introduced a USB flash drive adapter that it said creates a push-button file backup for computers when any flash drive is plugged into it.
Joseph Mott wants to know if he can put applications, specifically Microsoft Office applications like Word and Excel, onto a flash drive.
In "Applications on a Flash Drive," I mentioned that I keep a flash drive with portable diagnostic tools I use for fixing friends' and relatives' PCs. Andy Ludlum asked what programs I keep on that flash drive.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Best Travel SIMs for Japan
- AMD drops Radeon RX 460, RX 470 prices ahead of Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1050 launch
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- iPads and Apple TV aimed at transforming patient care
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- CCProgram ManagerACT
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 161014/CO/vmtAsia
- CCSenior Project Manager (Marketing Automation)NSW
- CCSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCSAP Finance Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL) 161018/AP/812Asia
- FTInformation Architect, DataNSW
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- CCSiebel Technical Integration SpecialistACT
- FTNetwork Support SpecialistACT
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- CCFront End Developer - Mid LevelNSW
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- FTDigital Optimisation and Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCNetwork AdministratorVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation) 161031/ITA/541Asia
- FTProject ManagerSA
- CCICT Business AnalystACT