Swedish outfit BlockMaster has launched what it claims to be the world's fastest secure USB stick, curing, it says, the problematic trade-off between security and performance.
Transcend has added a new rugged USB flash drive to its range of memory products. The Transcend JetFlash V70 is claimed to have anti-shock features, survive dust and splashes. For this, its exterior casing is made of rubber, and has a tethered cap ho...
Corsair Memory Inc. today announced what it claims to be the world's fastest a 128GB USB flash drive, the Flash Voyager GT. The <a href="http://www.corsair.com/products/voyagergt_128/">newest Flash Voyager GT</a> is based on a dual-controller archite...
Corsair Memory Inc. Tuesday introduced a USB flash drive adapter that it said creates a push-button file backup for computers when any flash drive is plugged into it.
Joseph Mott wants to know if he can put applications, specifically Microsoft Office applications like Word and Excel, onto a flash drive.
In "Applications on a Flash Drive," I mentioned that I keep a flash drive with portable diagnostic tools I use for fixing friends' and relatives' PCs. Andy Ludlum asked what programs I keep on that flash drive.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 2 Nokia Lumia 930 review
- 3 Asus G550JK gaming notebook
- 4 Fetch TV set-top box
- 5 Dell Inspiron 15 5547 laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Security spending gets boost from mobile, social and cloud, says Gartner
- Sony's perfume bottle camera is aimed at selfie addicts
- Belkin AC1750 DB wireless router
- Mobile apps could be abused to make expensive phone calls
- Google's search app gets friendlier to bilingual Android users
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC