Fitbit is set to launch a new activity and sleep tracking wristband with built-in altimeter and clock functions, according to US technology site The Verge.
Magellan claims to have launched the first dedicated smart fitness running watch in Australia, and says the device competes on price with wearable fitness trackers like the Fitbit Flex and Jawbone Up.
Latest News Articles
- Nokia Lumia 1520 Windows Phone
- ITU standardizes 1Gbps over copper, but services won't come until 2015
- Internet companies dismayed by French law allowing warrantless access to live user data
- Rules that carriers must retain data called incompatible with EU law
- Imation 2-in-1 Micro USB Flash drive for Android
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
- 2 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 3 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
- 4 Aldi's new budget 8in Android tablet has 3G, makes phone calls
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »