More rest and more activity lead to a lower BMI.
IT leaders must prepare for 'wear-your-own-device' as wearables-driven consumerisation starts to take hold.
One man in New Jersey came to the emergency room with arrhythmia and ended up with a proper diagnosis after consulting data from his Fitbit tracker.
Fitbit has released the latest addition to its family of fitness trackers, the Fitbit Alta.
Fitbit is known for selling fitness trackers to consumers, but the company also sees its fortunes in the enterprise market.
Telstra is ranging 10 different wearables as of today and plans to expand the range to 12 by Father’s Day.
Fitbit appears to be holding its own against the Apple Watch and may have even outsold the device in the U.S. in May, according to estimates from one market researcher.
Fitbit sprinted into Wall Street in its debut as a public company Thursday, as its shares opened 52 percent higher than the price that the wearables company had set for them.
Wearable devices that track steps and monitor sleep may have been dismissed as fads, but Fitbit's upcoming initial public offering paints a different picture.
Jawbone has filed its second lawsuit against Fitbit in less than two weeks, claiming its activity tracking products infringe several of Jawbone's patents.
Fitbit, whose wearable devices collect data on users' fitness activities and sleeping patterns, plans on pricing its initial public offering at US$14 to $16 a share, raising up to $358 million if its stock sells on the high end of the range.
Lenovo smartphone lets users interact with projected images...Google tipped to overhaul payments scheme...FCC will clamp down on spam texts...and more tech news.
The intense rivalry in the wearables market has spilled over into court with Jawbone accusing rival Fitbit of "systematically plundering" its employees, trade secrets and intellectual property.
Robotic surgeon gets hacked...NSA data dragnet broke the law...Tesla has a hit...and more tech news.
Fitbit, the maker of wearable activity trackers, has filed to go public and revealed some strong sales numbers in its pitch.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Review: Asus ROG G752 OC Edition - Faster than many desktop gaming PCs
- Make a Wi-Fi gadget with a $9.99 Orange Pi development board
- Analysts laud and lance new Microsoft browser armor
- Should I drill a hole into my iPhone 7 to give it a headphone jack?
- Mediatek's developer board features a 10-core chip and Android 6.0
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW