Hosted service vendor Telco Systems is hoping to make it easier for businesses to buy cloud-based routers and firewalls, but the company first has to convince service providers it's a good idea.
The number of NTP (Network Time Protocol) servers that can be abused to amplify DDoS attacks has decreased dramatically this year, but the threat remains.
A new tool called the Modern Honey Network (MHN) aims to make deploying and managing large numbers of honeypots easier so that enterprises can adopt such systems as part of their active defense strategies.
Attackers are increasingly abusing devices configured to publicly respond to SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) requests over the Internet to amplify distributed denial-of-service attacks.
A significant increase this weekend in TCP traffic with source port zero detected could be part of reconnaissance efforts in preparation for more serious attacks, according to security researchers from Cisco Systems.
Following through on an order earlier this year from U.S. President Barack Obama, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) is rapidly developing a set of guidelines and best practices to help organizations better secure their IT syst...
Following up on customer feedback from U.S. intelligence agencies, VMware security systems provider HyTrust has updated its virtual security appliance so actions taken by administrators can be delayed until external approval for that action is grante...
The Chinese hacker group that broke into the computer network of The New York Times and other high-profile organizations, including defense contractors, has launched new attacks following a few months of inactivity, according to researchers from secu...
Aiming to better address the security needs of businesses of all sizes that are facing increasingly complex attacks, McAfee has added two endpoint security suites to its product lineup.
McAfee plans to acquire Stonesoft, a Helsinki-based maker of firewalls, for US$389 million in cash, the companies said Monday.
Security vendor Sophos has released an update for the software used on its Web gateway security appliance in order to address three serious vulnerabilities in the product's Web-based user interface.
The majority of email and Web gateways, firewalls, remote access servers, UTM (united threat management) systems and other security appliances have serious vulnerabilities, according to a security researcher who analyzed products from multiple vendor...
If you're not sure about the purpose behind Daiyuu Nobori's online thesis project, perhaps the large picture of the collapse of the Berlin Wall will help.
Kaspersky Lab's Internet Security 2013 product contains a bug that can be exploited remotely, especially on local networks, to completely freeze the OS on computers running the software.
Barracuda Networks released a new update on Monday to further mitigate a security issue that could have allowed attackers to gain unauthorized access to some of its network security appliances through backdoor accounts originally intended for remote ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
- Paris motor show turns on to electric cars
- Israeli startup says its new software would have prevented Tesla hack
- Microsoft moves Cortana and Bing into Microsoft Research to accelerate new features
- Google Maps for Android adds 'OK Google' voice, navigation commands and other search tricks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW