Should you buy a UHD TV? What about OLED? Which ecosystem do I want to belong to? Will it work with my smart TV? Does size matter? All this and more answered in our comprehensive TV buying guide.
While it's impossible to sum up the thousands of enhancements and bug fixes both big and small, the Firefox 4 beta version brings the browser that much closer to taking over everything on the desktop. There are fewer reasons for anyone to interact wi...
The apps you use most--your Web browser, productivity tools, media managers, and Windows and its built-in accessories--are more powerful than you realize. They are loaded with unpublicized features that make your PC easier to use, they respond to sup...
Google Chrome hit a milestone over the weekend when it became the third-most popular browser after Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox, according to metrics firm Net Applications. It controls just 4.63 percent of the browser market, but C...
For browser fans, this is the best of times.
While Mozilla lights a fire under competing browsers with support of emerging Web standards with Firefox 3.5, it can still improve its performance, reliability, and usability.
Mozilla Labs is challenging Web designers to help it find a more innovative way to represent browser tabs.
Coming up with a great technology product or service is only half the battle these days. Creating a name for said product that is at once cool but not too cool or exclusionary, marketable to both early adopters and a broader audience, and, of course,...
If you love Firefox, you'll love these extensions!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi gear driving strong WLAN equipment sales
- Microsoft declares 350M devices now on Windows 10
- Facebook chooses friends and family over celebrities in your feed, which is probably healthy
- Florida man sues Apple for $10 billion for 'stealing' his iPhone invention from 1992
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCMidrange Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - ApplicationsNSW
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCSharepoint ConsultantQLD
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- FTSOE Engineer - End User ComputingQLD
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- FTInformation Security ConsultantACT
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD