St George Bank has activated Touch ID login for its iOS mobile application following the successful implementation and trials of the biometric technology by subsidiary, Bank of Melbourne.
Google Wallet has run into technical glitches, although the extent of the problems is not clear.
PayPal has unveiled a mobile payment initiative for shoppers that doesn't require near-field communication (NFC) technology inside smartphones.
Vacationland Vendors, a company that supplies vending machines and games to entertainment venues, has disclosed a data breach affecting about 40,000 people who visited waterpark resorts in Wisconsin and Tennessee between December 2008 and May 2011.
Firefox users may have experienced problems accessing JPMorgan Chase's website chase.com today when the bank experienced problems with an outdated security certificate.
Verizon Wireless and American Express will integrate the Serve online payment system over mobile phones and tablets in coming months, the two companies announced Monday.
Enterprises got some much needed clarification on the implementation of PCI requirements in virtualized environments on Tuesday.
Facebook may not be having its initial public offering until sometime in 2012 but its potential valuation is already generating a lot of buzz.
Three top U.S. banks are collaborating on a service that will allow the transfer of funds by simply logging in to a personal online bank account and entering the name and mobile phone number of the person receiving the money.
Hold on to your hat. The first of the social networking sites is about to launch its initial public offering, or IPO.
Some U.S. companies may unwittingly be funding businesses in China to the tune of millions of dollars.
BOSTON -- Financial services firms are now using social media to get customers involved in online discussion forums, advertise services and monitor what's being said about their businesses.
Convicted hacker Albert Gonzalez, who is currently serving a 20-year prison sentence after pleading guilty to the massive hacks at TJX, Heartland and numerous retailers, now claims that he thought he was authorized and directed by the government to c...
Just over a year ago, Tohru Futami, CIO and managing director at AIG Edison Life Insurance Co. in Japan, knew that his company needed to upgrade its core applications -- the systems were seven years old and often didn't let the back office and the sa...
Cybercriminals in Eastern Europe have begun using a dangerous new malware program to steal from online bank accounts in the U.S.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 16 TV buying tips that salespeople won’t tell you about
- Corded headphones can now be wireless with Griffin's iTrip Clip Bluetooth adapter
- The Warlock of Firetop Mountain review: Another 1980s sword-and-board adapted for the modern era
- Google's new Crowdsource app wants human help for better translations and Maps info
- Google quietly discontinues the Chromebook Pixel 2
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCProject Manager XPLANNSW
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- CCDesktop Support (Contract Renewable)Asia
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTMobility Developers x 4 (iOS or Android)NSW
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW